Chapter 24- don't leave me

BEFORE YOU READ!!!!

Play My Turn to cry :33

Luhan's POV

After I kissed her forehead I went back to my sit and stared at her beautiful face.

I still don't know why is she doing this to me? Why did she have to forget me? Why..?

"Oww!" She woke up and touched her head.

"A-are you okay?"

She replied me a yes and she sat up on her bed. And looked me with her sincere eyes. Those eyes when the first time I saw her. It's like the time stopped.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey."

Awkward silence...

"D-don't you really remember me?" I started a conversation again. And she replied"I don't know..."

She looked at me again on my eyes. And pat the side of her bed, telling me to sit beside her.And so I did.

She slowly raised her hand and touched my face.

"I don't even know why I forgot you. You look so special to me. Like you're on of the important people in my life." I didn't notice that there was already a teardrop that fell on my cheeks. And even hers.

"I forgot you on my mind, but I didn't forget you in my heart." She smiled as another teardrop rolled down.

She quickly hugged me and cried on my chest.

"Please don't leave me until I remember you." She bawled.

I hugged her back then I replied. " I won't."

"What's you're name again?" She abruptly asked.

I just smiled, it's like a first meeting for us. "Luhan." Then she just nodded and lied down again on her bed.

"Luhan, recently. I heard two men fighting like kids. I heard some things stumbled. I was scared. Do you know who they are?"

I just remained silent. What would she do if I said that I punched Sehun? Aish... It's still better to be honest.

I let out a sigh and began to speak. "It's me and Sehun. We were fighting about.."

"About what?"

"About bubble tea." I answered. I don't want to say that we were fighting over her.

She laughed cutely and looked at me "You fought for bubble tea? Hahaha seriously?"

It's good to see her smiling again.

"Yeah, we fought over a one cup of bubble tea. But when we were fighting, Chanyeol was already drinking it. Haha, so now.. All you have to do is rest." I let her lay down on her bed.

She just smiled and slept.

-------------

Okay guys tomorrow I will be writing my new stories. And one of them is 'One Mission' a Kai fanfic :3 hope you guys would read my other stories :D

Vote if deserving. And also comment.

Recently this book just have 6.5k reads.. Few days before.. But now it has..7.6k. And yesterday was just 7.5k WOAAH~!! 100 reads a day,eh? Hahaha thanks for reading!! :3

Saranghe~!! Add me on kakao and Line:

Kakaotalk: ChiqueenCurry

Line: chiqueencurry

Thank you!!!!

-QueenzyCurry