Chapter 8- We're home

Chen's POV

"Hyungs, wake up! we're here" A loud familiar voice woke me up...

Geez, where are we?

I rubbed my eyes and look around, we're still in the van. Yeah right.. I looked on the window we are infront of a NEW big house.. Bigger than the last one beside Zee's house. I looked on my watch and it's already 3 in the morning.

We entered the garage and Kris stopped the engine of the car.

"Kai." Kris pointed Zee and pointed his other finger at the house. It means Kai will carry Zinari again, to the house.

Tao went out of the car and opened the door for us.

Kai carried the sleeping beauty and so I followed them

"Chen, can you open the door for us?" Kai asked politely, and so I did.

"KYAAHH!! Finally they are here!!" Chanyeol jumped joyfully while screaming, telling the other members that we're already home.

"Shhh!!" Kai glared at Chanyeol while putting a blanket on Zee.

Few moments later, We heard footsteps from the stairs.

"Hey, look at the sleeping beauty!" Xiumin chuckled walking towards us while looking to Zinari.

"Aww, she's so cute and beautiful. I want to put eyeliner on her eyes..." Baekhyun giggled.

" I will bake cupcakes for her tomorrow.." -D.O.

"D.O... Can you make baozi for mee..." -Xiumin.

Then, the two boys walked towards Zee and sat beside her.

"Did you guys hurt her?" Sehun glared at us while combing her hair with his fingers.

"Well, not really." I replied.

"Guys, it's already 3:15 am, we guys need sleep.." Suho announced as he went upstairs.

"Can I carry her?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"Nah, lend it to me." Luhan carried her and went upstairs.

Aish! So unfair... Tss...

Luhan's POV

I carried her and climbed upstairs carefully. I went straight to her new room and put her carefully on the bed.

"Goodnight, Zee." I kissed her forehead and walked to the door and rotated the door knob.

"Don't..." She begged.

I turned around to see what's wrong, but she's still sleeping.

"Appa! don't..." I can see her tears rolling down on her cheeks by the light of the moon peeking on the windows.

"Umma...je mal...don't leave me..." I walked and sat beside her bed.

"Theres nothing to worry about, jagiya... Your safe with me, with us. We're here for you..." I whispered while combing her wavy hair.

"Goodnight, jagiya..." I said it again once more and became walking towards the door.

I like calling her jagiya, but I can't say it when she's awake. I'm too scared.

Yes, you can call me coward.

"Luhan,oppa..." She called.

I looked at her, she's still sleeping but tears are forming under her eyes

"Je mal...Please don't leave me.." She begged.

I sat beside her on the bed, again.

" Can you sleep with me, I'm scared...Je mal..." She cried.

Sleep with her? .__. What will happened next? Omona >..<

Gaah!! Luhan!! Stop being a byuntae!!

"Okay..." I took of my shoes and lay on the bed...

Moment of silence...

I looked at her and she's sleeping peacefully...

I wiped off her moonlight-stained tears...

I rested my head on the pillow while looking on the window.

Suddenly, an arm embraced me..

I turned around causing our faces closer

then I closed my eyes and sleep...

----------

New sucking chapter.. Yeaah!! .___. Thanks for reading :) If you like my story, please vote and comment.. Not being a feeler, but votes and comments can cheer me up and inspires me to update... Kamsahamnida!~