Chapter 75: 18 vs "Mighty Mask"

A/N: as you and the others find yourselves going against an unexpected opponent on the 3rd stage of Babidi's ship, 18 and "Mighty Mask" battle one another all while Hercule and just about everyone else watch on in aw.

In the room the two were in, Babidi was continuing to morn over the death of his pet, Yakon!

Babidi: what kind of savages would do this to my poor Yakon?! He was just a boy!

Dabura: in all do respect, master Babidi, it probably wasn't the best of ideas to get a creature that devours light energy as a pet.

Babidi: LET ME MORN, DAMN IT!

In the next level, you and the others were standing in the room and waiting for the next opponent for the level.

Logan: okay, so level one gave us the weak cannon fodder minion as the first boss.

Goka: and level two gave us the big monster guy who you usually think you'd fight later as the second boss.

Frieza: then who are they going to bring up for the third boss on level three here?

Groudon: okay then, since Vegeta fought the boss in level one and Goka fought the boss in level two, maybe you can give it a shot at fighting, Frostwing. It has been a while.

Frostwing: who me? Nah, I think Gohan should be the one to fight the next guy.

Kyogre: what do you mean? It's been a while since you've gotten to fight.

Goka: nah, I think he's right, Gohan could use a good fight. Especially since what happened with those two guys earlier.

Shin: why won't you people stop treating this like a game?!

Logan: maybe if the entire premise of us getting from one level to another by defeating an enemy in each level didn't sound almost exactly like a boss run, then maybe we would.

Shin: non the less, you guys should focus more on working together than fighting a single enemy at once.

Goka: nah, it's alright. We got this. Besides, it wouldn't be a fair fight if we all ganged up on one person.

Shin: Babidi has literally been trying to push the battles in favor of his warriors this entire time.

Goka: maybe, but we can be a little better than that.

Shin:..........

(Back at the tournament).

Ox King: excuse me. Coming through. Big man walking!

He said as he was making his way through the people in the stands so he can sit with ChiChi and the others.

Ox King: sorry I'm late, major traffic in this city. They fixin to start again?

ChiChi: not yet unfortunately as Goka, Gohan and even (Y/N) are not back from f**king me out of any chances of getting rich and moving into a much better home.

Ox King: oh, don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back soon.

Inside the tournament building, Trunks and Goten, who were both disgusted as Mighty Mask, entered the part that leads to the ring.

Trunks: man, it's a good thing I got back in time when I did. I don't see those other guys anywhere.

Hercule: hmph, those jumps ran off. All of them were just too damn scarred to face the likes of me.

Hercule soon looked over his shoulder to the other remaining contestants.

Hercule: you all were the only ones here who remained that seem to have true courage.