Chapter 43: The Family Reunion

A/N: as Frostwing is facing off with Mira, who attacked him during his fight with Cella, The Bio-Android meets up with the Androids for a little family reunion.

On the island where Piccolo and Androids 16, 17, and 18 were staring at Cella, who was previously spectating the battle between Piccolo and 17 from a cliff.

Android 17: so what is this? Spearmint, your inbred mutant cousin or something?

Piccolo: wait... I thought she was on your side.

Android 17: what? Why would I know her?

Imperfect Cella: hello... sisters...

Android 17: come again?

Android 18: oh, f**k no!

She then looked to 16.

Imperfect Cella: and... um...

Android 16: I am designated as Android 16.

Imperfect Cella: ...cool. Anywho...

She jumped down from the cliff to ground level.

Imperfect Cella: you have my sincerest gratitude, Piccolo. Without power levels, I would have been left searching for them blindly. But thanks to your little skirmish, I have been reunited with my family. And we have so much catching up to do!

She began to power up.

Imperfect Cella: haaaah...!

Android 17: okay, so am I alone, or did that not explain ANYTHING?!

Piccolo: she calls herself Cella. She's one of Dr. Gero's creations; she's from the future.

Android 17: oh, sure, she's from the future. Yeah, and I'm a park ranger.

Android 16: that sounds nice.

Android 18: can we FOCUS?!

Cella let out an enormous blast.

(Meanwhile, near the islands).

Frostwing and Mira locked hands with each other as they powered up. The two then let go and moved a few feet away from each other.

Frostwing: whatever your deal is, but getting in the way of me taking care of Cella was a bad move.

Mira: we can't allow any interruptions.

Frostwig: we?

Mira threw a kick, only for Frostwing to block it and grab Mira's leg and toss him.

Frostwing: if you're partners with Cella, I'm not letting you stop me from preventing her from getting to the Androids.

Mira: hmph. Don't make me laugh.

He raised his hand to the air and a red ki blast appeared. He fired it at Frostwing, which pushed him back a couple of feet as it was hard for him to push. Frostwing started to slowly push it and it was sent into the depths of the ocean where it exploded.

Frostwing: ah, good. That'll prevent any stray blasts from hurting anyone.

He said before a couple of fried fish corpses surfaced behind him.

Mira: you're quite strong. But, let's see if that will remain for long.

The two powered up and charged at one another.

(At Kame House).

Tien: guys, is that who I think it is?

Krillin: yeah, oh yeah... Yeah...