Chapter 26: Final Battle for Namek Part 5

A/N: with Frieza taken down, Cooler was the last one to take down, all while Namek reaches it's final moment.

On King Kai's planet, he was shocked from what had just happened.

King Kai: Oh, my God...!

Tien: you know, you keep reacting, trying to prompt us to ask what's going on. You could just tell us.

King Kai: all right, fine. Frieza knocked the f**k out.

Yamcha: whoa!

Tien: wow, I didn't think Goka had it in her.

King Kai: she doesn't. Frieza got hit by (Y/N)'s rouge Hyper Beam.

(Back to Namek).

Frieza: cr..... crap. I can't move at all.

Goka: wow, you've really seen some bad days, haven't you, Frieza?

Frieza: ugh.......

Goka: all right then, imma go. That dragon guy looks like he needs a little help.

Frieza: wait.....

Goka flew off.

Frieza:.... damn it........

You crashed against a rock by Cooler. Before you could try to get back up, the space tyrant's older brother slammed his foot against your chest and pushed you deeper into the rock.

Cooler: when I'm finished with You, you'll be a pair of scaled boots.

He said as he raised his arm to try and deliver a finishing blow. Goka suddenly appeared and grabbed his arm.

Cooler: Aaahhh!

Goka: not going anywhere for a while?

He broke his hand free and punched Goka in the stomach, which had no effect.

Cooler: huh?

Goka: grab a Snickers.

Cooler: I can't help but feel we're both missing some context here.

Goka kneed him in the stomach, making him hold it as he groaned in pain.

Cooler: my gas pocket!

Goka: now get off this planet!

Cooler: well alright, if you insist. Ha!

He fired a Death Flash at Goka, which did nothing to her, as the smoke cleared, Cooler was holding a Supernova

Cooler: technically I can't be on a planet if there IS no planet!

Goka: now you're just arguing semetics!

Cooler: by the way. Before I throw this thing, did my sister do this?

Goka: yeah but her's was smaller.

Cooler: knew it! Ha!

He threw the Supernova at Goka, who yelled and grabbed it, struggling to hold onto it.

Cooler: see, this is the difference. My sister would have stood around postulating and claiming her victory, like some haughty green horn child. I know what it takes to get the job done. Which is why mother should have...

Goka started lifting the Supernova as she was preparing a Kemehameha. As this was going on, You got out of the rock you were in and flew into the sky.