Chapter 68: Preparation Before The Tournament

A/N: with Gohan being blackmailed into participating in an upcoming tournament by Videl, who he also has to train to fly, You come along to ask a few people while also trying to lend a hand in training.

Bulma: so, she's got you participating in the upcoming tournament?

Gohan: yep.

Bulma: so why exactly?

Gohan: you know Mr. Satan?

Bulma: the pornstache looking guy who took credit for Cella AND Bojack?

Gohan: yep.

Bulma: so you managed to get the attention of his daughter?

Gohan: yeah, a few superhero antics later and she managed to find out who I was.

Bulma: well shit. I knew I should have done something like an iron suit.

Gohan: well, it's too late now. She needs me to participate or she'll tell everyone who I am.

Bulma: and which is likely to spread and get the attention of the news and..... well I think we get the point here.

Gohan: yeah. What's also unfortunate is that I can wear a helmet in the tournament. But thankfully I have an alternative.

Bulma: what exactly would that be?

Gohan placed glasses on him to cover his eyes and a white bandana over his head to cover his hair.

(Pretty sure that was a bandana).

Gohan: this is simple enough. So trunks, what do you think?

He asked Trunks, who was just giving him no reply.

Trunks: I have no comment.

Bulma: even if you hold back, it'll still probably be boring. You're pracrically guaranteed to win.

Vegeta: don't count on it.

Gohan: ah crap.

Vegeta had entered the room .

Vegeta: whatever lame ass tournament you're talking about, I'll be participating too.

Gohan: eh?

Vegeta: you might have that edgy hybrid shit you've got going on, but let's see if there's a difference in our powers this time. During these 7 years, you've gotten lazing. I actually kept on training.

Bulma: I can confirm this, she's rarely left the training room at all during all this time. Just like your mom. Seriously, do you Saiyans even bother to work?

Gohan: uh.....

Trunks: wow, Gohan and Mom are going to fight?! I gotta call dad!

Goka: ooooo, I wanna come too!

Everyone in the room looked in surprise from the sound of the voice.

Gohan: m....mom? That was Mom's voice!

Bulma: Goka?

Vegeta: Kakarot?

Trunks:...... who?

Gohan: is that you mom?

Goka: you betcha. Been a while, guys.

Gohan: how have things been?

Goka: well, you could say I've been doin well.

Goka said as she was standing with King Kai and Fortuneteller Baba.

Gohan: but how exactly can you participate?

Goka: I just need to ask permission from Fortuneteller Baba and I can come back for one day.