Chapter 8: Namek Slaughter

A/N: As gohan and krillin witness the slaughter of namekians, you and bulma seem to have trouble as well.

Gohan and Krillin were on top of a cliff, overlooking Freeza with her men interrogating a Namekian village.

Krillin: alright, Gohan, keep your power level down.

Gohan: well I'm trying, but I can't seem to get it as low as yours, Krillin.

Krillin: but I haven't eve.... I mean... yeah. Like me.

Gohan: krillin, look! The Dragon Balls!

Krillin: whoa, those things are huge! AC/DC be damned. Geez. These aliens are scary. Especially that one in the front. Looks like a total F.A.G.

Gohan: krillin!

(Yeah, had to leave out the homosexuality joke since frieza is infact a girl in this).

Dodoria turned "his" head and looked upward, facing the direction where Krillin and Gohan were hiding.

Dodoria: hm? What was that?

Krillin and Gohan were ducking as they were trying not to get spotted.

Krillin: um... Quack!

Dodoria: oh, it's just a space duck.

Mouri: who are you?

Frieza: hello. Allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Frieza, and we're a traveling improv group. Here, let me give you a demonstration. My men shall play a group of drunken sailors, and you're a bunch of baby seals. Aaaand, go.

Zarbon murdered two Namekians.

Frieza: aaand, scene.

Mouri: what do you want from us? Why are you slaughtering our people?

Frieza: well, you see, I was just in the area and I thought this would be a delightful place for a summer home.... what the f**k do you think I'm here for?

Mouri: ...Our trees?

Frieza: ...Zarbon, two or three more.

Zarbon: two or three more?

Frieza: two or three more.

Zarbon murdered two more Namekians.

Frieza: very good, Zarbon. See, why can't you be more like him, Dodoria?

Dodoria: sorry. Just listening to the space duck.

Krillin: Quack! Quack!

Dodoria: what a majestic creature.

Frieza: now, then, all kidding aside... Where's the Dragon Ball?

Mouri: we don't have it.

Frieza: you know, I'd be inclined to believe you if the last village elder didn't say the exact same thing... until we killed everyone and tortured the information out of him, of course. It's the darnedest thing, too... You're beginning to remind me a lot of him.

Mouri: please. Do not be upset.

Frieza: oh, I don't get upset. I have people to do that for me. Dodoria?

Dodoria: with gusto.

Dodoria placed the two Dragon Balls he was currently holding on the ground. Both Dende and Cargo clung onto Mouri while Dodoria stood up. Mouri glared at Dodoria, preparing for the worst, before Dodoria's scouter started beeping.

Namekian Warrior: stop right there!

Three Namekian warriors arrived at scene.

Frieza: Oh, look, more baby seals.