Chapter 56: The Cella Games Begin

A/N: after Cella swatted away Mr. Satan, Goka then steps up to take on Cella herself. So the Cella Games could really begin.

Everybody was in shocked to see Mr. Satan hurt.

Jimmy Firecracker: ladies and gentlemen at home...

He started sobbing.

Jimmy Firecracker: Mr. Satan, our champion... IS DEAD!

Frieza and Logan: oh no, such a tragedy. Whatever shall we do now in this dire of times?

They both asked in a very sarcastic tone as they were still standing with the others, but, could hear Jimmy from a distance just from how high he talks.

(Back at the Town).

a riot started in response to what happed to Mr. Satan. People were breaking glass, robbing banks and stores, crashing into buildings and involved in shootouts with police, some were scared from this. One cop tried to calm things down as he spoke in a speaker.

Police Officer: please go back to your home, and stay there peacefully!

(Back at the Cella Games).

Vegeta: AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

As Vegeta was laughing her ass off, you gave a light smirk on your face given the comment Mr. Satan made about Legendary Pokémon earlier.

Mr. Satan was on the ground, covering his face in pain.

Mr. Satan: what happened? Did I kill her...? Did my punch destroy the ring? Is this my blood?

Goka: oh good, he's alive.

Vegeta: one thing... I wanted one thing today!

Piccolo: what about killing Cella?

Vegeta: would you believe me if I said this was more important?

Tien: I'd be shocked otherwise.

Logan: I suppose there's always a first for something.

Mr. Satan walked over to Jimmy while holding his head.

Jimmy Firecracker: Mr. Satan! D..... did you die? If so, you have officially beaten Jesus' respawn time! Can you tell us what happened out there?

Mr. Satan: magnets...

Jimmy Firecracker: how does that work?

Mr. Satan: there were magnets under the ring; the tiles, and uhh... When I went for my punch, I must've...... they must've turned it on, and I went flyin' cuz of all the iron in muh blood cuz I eat my spinach.

You and the others looked in complete shock at how utterly stupid his reasoning was.

Frieza: okay, I've made a few comments about Saiyans, and Humans aren't any smarter than they are but, there's no way in the actual hell that other Humans on this planet would be stupid enough to fall for an excuse like that, no matter what kinda of champion he is.

(Back at the Town).

The people were quiet for a moment until that one random guy spoke out.

Random Dude: that makes sense!

(cut to the arena)

(Y/N): somehow, despite what you may say, humans are a lot dumber than what they seem.

Tien: and where does that put me?

He said as he gave a light glace to You.

(Y/N): in the class of the few humans who actually show intelligence and are tolerable.