Chapter 17: Grand Theft Goka

A/N: with her being in Goka's body now, Ginyu doesn't exactly get much out of it.

Goka looked at the body she was now in.

Goka: what happened? I'm all purple...and horny!

Ginyu: what's mine is yours, and yours is mine, as they say.

Goka: g...gimme back my body!

Ginyu: I'm sorry, you can't have your body anymore. It's mine, now. Jeice, shall we?

Jeice: right, cap'n.

Ginyu and Jeice flew off.

Ginyu: goodbye! Enjoy bleeding to death.

Goka: I won't...! Man... I'm a jerk now...

Krillin and Gohan flying in the sky, searching for the Dragon Balls. You and Logan were assisting, mainly to TRY and keep Krillin from getting his ass kicked.

Gohan: The radar says we're getting close!

Krillin: yeah... Who woulda' thought Bulma woulda' been so compliant?

(Flashback).

You all stopped at The Cave earlier to get the dragon radar from Bulma. It didn't go so well.

Bulma: why? Why would you leave me alone here? I don't know this place! Did you know there are giant crabs down there?! I do! I KILLED ONE!

Krillin: okay, Bulma... let's just calm down. Why are you upset?

Bulma: why? Because I...am always alone.

(Y/N): :C

Logan: yikes.... it just got dark here.......

Krillin: okay, Bulma.... if we were to stay here...what would that accomplish?

Bulma: ...Just take the f**king radar.

Krillin: thank you, Bulma. Say thank you, Gohan.

Gohan: thank you, Bulma.

Bulma: no problem, Gohan.

Krillin: and no problem...

Bulma: shove it!

Krillin: I'll take it. Let's go!

Gohan and Krillin leap away.

(Y/N): just so you know, when all of this is over, I'm kicking your ass nonstop until we get back to earth.

Logan: and trust me, I'll be sure to double up on that ass kicking.

Krillin: what did I do?

(Back to Present).

Krillin: well, if you ask me, all she needs is a little bit of wink wink, nudge, nudge, "tsk", "tsk", "whistle".

You punch Krillin in the head.

Krillin: ow!!!

Logan: thank you.

Krillin: WHAT DID I DO?!

Outside Frieza's ship, two soldiers were discussing things with each other.

Frieza Soldier #1: It's called the Wilhelm Scream, man. It's like the one in Star Wars where the Stormtrooper falls.

Frieza Soldier #2: aww, yeah! I love that scream. Uh, doesn't it sound like...

He tried to imitate the scream.

Frieza Soldier #1: nah, dude, it's more like...

He also tried to imitate the scream.

Frieza Soldier #2: naw, that wasn't it either.

Male Rayquaza Reader x Dragon Ball Z Abridged [Republished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें