Chapter 31: The Androids Revealed

A/N: 3 years have passed and it was around that time that the android threat that Trunks warned Goka about would surface.

You, Logan, Frostwing, ChiChi, Goka, Frieza, Gohan, and Piccolo were all currently standing outside Goka's house. Chichi was holding baby Goten as You and The others were about to head out on a "field trip".

ChiChi: All right, I packed you all some lunches for your field trip.

Goka: we're going to Urgay!

Gohan: Uruguay.

ChiChi: make sure you're safe now, okay?

Goka: well, I don't know how safe we can be... We're gonna be fighting androids.

ChiChi: uh, wha....?

Goka: but make sure you don't tell ChiChi.....

She stopped and realized who she was talking to.

Frostwing: O_O

Gohan: Three years, Mom. Three years you almost had it.

(Y/N): missed it by just a mile.

There was a short pause before Goka spoke quickly.

Goka: I'm taking Gohan, bye!

She vanished with You, Gohan and Piccolo.

ChiChi:.................

ChiChi was about to blow a gasket before just sighing and focusing on Baby Goten.

ChiChi: hm.... they said that even Baby Pokémon can be a bit of a handful. But, I have helped Goka raise her child and since this is technically only a half Pokémon so I should be good with taking care of this one.

Goten soon got a little hiccupy and accidently shot a blue fire ball from his mouth to a tree, blowing it up and scaring any Pokemon in or near the area away.. Much to ChiChi's shock.

ChiChi:...........................................................................

(Meanwhile).

You, Logan, Goka, Frieza, Piccolo, and Gohan were flying towards the island where the androids were expected to appear.

Piccolo: so what do you think? How ready are we to take on these androids?

Goka: On a scale of one to ten? My chest hurts...

Piccolo: huh?

Goka: uh, seven or eight.

Gohan soon noticed Krillin flying in front of them.

Gohan: hey look, it's Krillin!

Frieza: oh god, the tiny bald one.

Logan: quickly, if we hurry there without making a sound, maybe he won't notice......

Gohan: Hey, Krillin!

Logan: god damn it.

Krillin: oh. Hey, Gohan! You've barely grown since the last time I saw ya, huh?

Goka: It's funny. I think that every time I see you.

Logan: HA!

(Y/N): ouch.

Krillin: Haha...

He looked down and sighed as Gohan soon noticed the Island up ahead.

Gohan: hey, that must be the island!

You all continued flying to the island before eventually stopping just above it.

Krillin: holy crap! This city is huge!