Chapter 74: First Two Levels

A/N: after Dabura had killed Kibito, you ans the others now have to fight your way through the levels of Babidi's ship and take down a foe on each level.

You were all looking in shock what had just happened. Kibito, in under mere seconds, was vaporized by the King of the Demon Realm, Dabura.

Logan: the cheeky bastard managed to wipe out one of us in just a single blast.

(Y/N): even with us around, we better keep on our guard. Who knows what he might pull next.

Krillin: as long as it's not me.

Dabura soon looked right to Krillin.

Shin: move, quickly!

Krillin: wait, wh.....

Dabura soon spat right at Krillin's face.

Krillin: ah, he spat in my face!

Shin: no, his saliva is.....

Piccolo was soon spat at by Dabura as well.

Piccolo: ah, what the f**k!

Krillin soon started to feel his body turn to stone.

Krillin: oh god why?!

Nail: (oh god, he's turning you into stone)!

Kami: (do something, quick)!

Piccolo's mind: parts of my body are turning to stone, what do you want me to do?!

Nail: (try ripping off parts of your body before they can get fully turned to stone or something)!

Gohan: Krillin! Mr. Piccolo!

Krillin: Help Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......!

Krillin's screaming was soon silenced by his body being fully reduced to stone.

(Krillin Owned Count: 45).

Piccolo: god damn it, this is not how I wanted to go ou.....!

Piccolo was soon fully turned to stone as well.

Groudon:........................... what the hell just happened?!

Shin: anyone who comes into contact with Dabura's saliva would be reduced to stone.

Logan: so, It's like medusa, except she spits on you.

Goka: oh no, my buddies are turned to stone.

Shin: do not touch them. Should you touch them and they manage to break, there will be no way to bring them back to normal!

Logan: oh no, it would be a shame if someone were to nudge Krillin while he's a statue and break him.

Dabura: it would be wise for all of you to simply return back from once you came. No one can defy master Babidi! Follow me if you dare, but I can assure you that you will not receive a pleasant welcome!

He said as he took off to the entrance of the spaceship.

Goka: is there anyway of making Krillin and Piccolo.... Not turned into statues?

Shin: the effects of the saliva can be undone. But only if Dabura is slain.

Goka: oh cool, I just need to hit the guy really, really hard until Piccolo and Krillin are turned back to normal.

Gohan: let's go mom. The quicker we can fix them and stop their revival of Buu, the better!

The two of them took to the air and fly down to the spaceship. You and the others followed behind them. However, Shin tried to stop you.