Chapter 73: Evil Mage, Babidi

A/N: after following Spopovich and Yamu, you and the others discovered that they were working under an evil mage who is attempting to used stolen energy to reawaken a powerful Majin.

Gohan, now back to normal after having transformed into the same form he had taken against the likes of Cella and Bojack.

Gohan: ugh.....

(Y/N): Sorry for the rough slap. But I needed to try and snap you out of what just happened.

Gohan: I don't understand how it happened. It wasn't a surge of anger or anything. It was like something in my body caused me to transform in order to get them off me.

(Y/N): you mean like some sort of way of self-defense?

Gohan: something like that, but I can't put my finger on it exactly.

(Y/N): either way, it's nice to see you're back to normal.

Gohan: mostly...

Gohan said as his legs shivered a bit as if he was having trouble trying to stand. You hold onto him to try and keep him steady when it seemed like he was about to fall.

Gohan: a lot of energy was absorbed by that thing those two had with them.

(Y/N): We'll get them back for this, I promise.

Kyogre: Goka, why the hell do you want to help these guys?

Goka: because it's always the right thing to do in helping someone who's in need.

Logan: YOU JUST MET THEM AND HARDLY KNOW ALL THAT MUCH ABOUT THEM AT ALL!!!

Goka: all the more reason to help them out!

Logan had a look on his face as if he was about to pop a blood vessel or two.

Vegeta: to hell if you think you're gonna be jerking me around, Kakarot!

Vegeta said as she approached Goka in anger.

Vegeta: do think for forgot about our battle! It should tick well in your head that it's the match that comes after the next!

Goka: aw come on, best buddy. Now doesn't seem like the right time for that.

She was soon grabbed by the top of her shirt by the Saiyan princess.

Vegeta: I could give less a golden oozaru's ass about that little purple elf piece of shit! Don't f**king cheat me out of this chance, bitch! The only reason I came to this retarded tournament in the first place was because we're going to settle this once and for all!

Goka: look buddy, I know how you might be feeling, buddy. But I promise that we'll fight. Even if it's not here specifically. Is that fine?

Vegeta: you're only in this world for a day, right?

Goka: yeah, I pretty sure they said I'd only be here for a day.

Vegeta: grrrr! Damn it fine!

Logan: don't mope about it, we'll get you some fries or something on the way back if you be good.

Piccolo: now that's settle, let's get moving!

Piccolo said before he took off.

Goka: now that's the spirit, Piccolo!

Goka soon flew off behind him. Vegeta soon following behind her. You took notice of them taking off.

(Y/N): the f**k are they going?!

Kibito soon stepped over to You and Gohan.

Kibito: allow me to be of assistance for the boy.

(Y/N): what can you do?