Chapter 51

51| Backstabbing B!tch

My head felt heavy, my hair was resting over my face, I groaned lightly and looked around me, My hands were tied with a rope to a chair. I glanced around, but it was dark in here.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, and I heard a voice, which made me furious as hell. "How are you doing, your highness. I hope I am not causing you too much pain."

"Ravina!" I muttered with much disgrace. She stood there wearing a red crop top, skinny jeans. It's weird seeing her in this attire. Her dirty blonde hair glowing, a spark of evil in her brown eyes.

I loathe her. 

"Yeah! You recognize me."

°°°

"Alana! What are your opinions about this tiara? Do you think it will suit me?" I asked placing the tiara over my head.

"Of Course it would." She said smiling. "Everything suits you."

"I don't think so." We were interrupted by a voice.

"Ravina! What a pleasant surprise." I greeted her smiling, I stood up and hugged her. "You didn't tell that you were coming."

"I want it to be a surprise." She said smiling. "And what are you preparing for?"

"I am going to go to the village festival," I whispered as I didn't want my father to know that.

"And Did Uncle gave you the permission?" She asked.

"No."

"So you are sneaking out." She said solemnly, "Again!" She turned towards Alana, "You are the one, who is providing her this sort of idea, aren't you?"

Alana glanced downwards because no one was supposed to argue with the royal family.

"It was my idea and don't you dare talk to her that way, You are my cousin and it will be better if you stay that way."

"Huh? So you are arguing with me because of some street girl."

"Shut up before I eliminate your tongue from your mouth." I yelled, Alana tried to say something, "Don't talk."

"You believe you are capable of doing that. Don't you get it, you are deformed something is wrong with you, that is why your father keeps you detained in this castle, whereas everyone is allowed to roam independently. "