Chapter 37

Note: You know, what's going to happen now, right? So, I apologize incase I make you feel uncomfortable

If this chapter confuses you, then just say it, cause that would be quite helpful.

37|If you love me, let me know

I twisted around, to see the corner of his lips curve into a devilish smirk. I bit my lips when he took another step towards me. I felt the butterflies in my guts. He placed both of his hands over my waist, raised me, and placed me over the table.

'What's he going to do to me?' He placed his hand over my face and gazed at my whole body.

He placed his thumb on my lips. I muttered, “I think you should say something.”

“Well. If I say something it will ruin the whole moment.”

He kissed me immediately, I placed my hand over his shoulder as his lips touched the edge of my chin.

'God knows where Gru is.'

He pulled away and carried me in his arms, advancing towards the bedroom.

He lowered me to the bed, I sat up on my knees. He crawled towards me and gazed towards my eyes, placing hands over my t-shirt, pulling it up, and threw it away.

I unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it down and when I was done, he pushed me back on the bed. My head dropped on the pillow.

I lifted my head to see Alexander lean down and resting his lips over my abdomen and gradually ran his nose up my body.

He crawled upwards, placing his hands on either side of my head. He lifted himself and glanced at me before attacking my face.

Out of the blue, a rough voice was perceived by my ears, "Carmen Arthur"

I pushed Alexander away from my face,  “Did you hear that?”

"Hear what? What's the matter?", Alexander asked, I couldn't see him properly due to the faint night lamp, but I could see his puzzled face.

"No, I think I heard someone, maybe I was just thinking." 

He leaned down and kissed me hungrily, placing his hand over my thigh. While his lips were on mine, I didn't know why but my head began to hurt. I felt pain spreading throw my veins.