Chapter 33

33| A Walk to remember

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

33| A Walk to remember

I replaced my hands from his shoulder staring deep into his eye. His eyes were so beautiful, I could drown in them. He smiled as I notice his eyes gazing at my lips.

I turned around and made my way out of the crowd. Alexander followed me to the table. I grabbed a plate and passed it to Alexander ignoring eye contact.

I am so stupid to think that he wants to kiss me. It's like the most absurd thing, I have ever thought.

After having the cake, The Dj started to play 'Despacito' at a volume that's surely affected my earbud. I just wanted to go away from here. I thought of sitting someplace. My thoughts were suddenly kicked out of my brain when Alexander clutched my hand. I turned to look at him.

"You okay?"

"Nope!"

"You want to go out for a walk or something."

Bingo!

"Yes!"

°°°

We started walking far (Not too far) away from Aaron's mansion. The street held a peaceful silence. It felt like heaven. A gentle wind blew making me shiver a little. Alexander had his hands in his pocket, I had my arms folded, bracing myself.

"So. You don't like parties?"

"Nope, you?"

"I would if I was with my friends."
That's honest. He agreed that he was bored but indirectly. I nodded.

"So About that dream, you were talking about. In which you were an archer?" He asked looking straight.

"Yup, What about it?"

"I think it's trying to say that you are badass."

I chuckled and turned towards him. He grinned, "Of course, it's possible."

"You think."

"Yeah, I think you are pretty badass."

I turned around as I couldn't stop smiling, 'Should I ask him about what Mai was whispering to him? Hell yeah!'

"What was Mai whispering to you?"

I noticed the side of his lips curve into a smile, "Nothing important."

"Okay."

" Ray, you should wear this, you are shivering." He took off his blazer and handed it over to me. I shook my head and passed it back.

"I am good, I am ho--. I mean good."

"Don't be so stubborn. Take a little advice from this Alexander the therapist."

I wore it and bit my tongue to stop laughing, It is so romantic of him.
'God, Just stop Abrianna. He doesn't have a thing for you.'

"Don't you think we should go back now, Alexander? They might search for us." I finally said glancing towards my watch. He nodded and both of us turned around at the same time.

When we reached in front of the huge wide opened gate. I took off the blazer and handed it over to Alexander.

He immediately wore it, I started to walk away, but he clutched my hand.

"Do you want to know what Mai was whispering?"

"Yeah! "I answered nervously, as he was once again back with that same expression on his face, which he had on my doorsteps, the night I thought he was going to kiss me but he didn't.

He advanced towards me and unclutched my hand.

"She asked, whether I liked you or not?"

"And your answer was?"

He grinned and bit his lips, he took another step, 'Is this happening or is he just going to walk away?' I signed and glanced back at him.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"Well.."

My eyes traveled towards his beautiful lips, I took a step and leaned towards his face, and kissed him.

I moved away immediately, to check his response. He stared at me with a bit of a shock.

Regret.

'I shouldn't have done that.' He didn't kiss me back.'He is my therapist, what was I thinking?'

"I am sorry. This was a mistake."

I said and ran away from him.

°°°

Thanks for reading
Vote and Comment, if you liked it.