Chapter 50

50| Days of Past (2)

"It's done."

I gasped, and chuckled, I remember everything, I was a hunter, a princess, and a whole lot of things.

I gave a little laugh, racing towards Alexander, and wrapped my arms around his neck, he grabbed my waist and lifted me.

"I remember you completely, You were a jerk," I muttered

"I know, I still am." He gave a slight laugh and kissed my forehead.

1496,

"Tell me did you go out today?" Father asked fixing his glance over me. I opened my mouth to say something but I realize that I haven't prepared an excuse. I shook my head left and right.

"Are you being completely truthful?"

I shook my head once again, I noticed that bloody Alexander smiling. A wave of resentment started to compile in my head, I clutched my gown tightly and finally spoke,

"I didn't go out there, Father. Mr. Chambers must have some misinterpretation as I have mentioned earlier I will not lie to you no matter what circumstances it is." Well, this was a whole sack of dramatic speech.

"Where did you steal that speech from?" Father mocked. "Anyways, We are hosting a feast after the sun goes down, you can invite your friend, Benningfield."

I nodded and left the room instantly, if I stayed there a little longer, I would have hit him.

°°°

Gru had always been the one who I thought was my friend, well. He was the only one, who could be trusted. I knew that I was never coming back in this apartment, once I step foot outside, I didn't want to abandon him, and leave him in the streets.

I got down to my knees and ran my hand through his hair for one last time, with a huge smile over my face.
"You have been my faithful friend throughout the days I spent over here. I will always remember you."

He gave a little bark, "Alexander, Can you do me a little favor?" I asked with my eyes fixed at Gru.

"Yeah!"

"Can you compel Mai and Carlton?"

"And to do what?"

"Compel them to think that they had bought Gru and that he is their pet."  I turned towards him hopefully.

"Sure!" He said as I stood up.

He advanced towards Gru, and got down to his knees, "You have been a good friend to her and me." He said smiling. I watched him as he ran his hand through Gru's fur, "So Thank you."

I stood up and went towards Mai's Doorstep. Mai opened it with a huge smile and hugged me, "Abri! What's up?"

"Well, a lot of complicated things."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind." I shrugged, "I came here to say thank you."

"Are you leaving or something?"

"Something like that." I said as I heard few footsteps behind me,

"Alex!" Mai said, "What going on?"

Alexander didn't talk, He went towards her, placing a hand over her forehead, and said, "You don't remember anyone name Abrianna Ray Abellson  Or Alexander Lucan Chambers and you have a dog named Gru who you have fed on time."

"Is Carlton inside?" He asked me, I shrugged him to go inside, and left immediately, saying my goodbye to Gru.

Goodbye Gru. 

The street seemed so silent today as we walked towards the cafe, Antonio pushed the door, which caused the loud sound. "Woah! Brother, chill down." Alexander scoffed.

"Shut up! Alex and fix this problem." Antonio glared at him and went away towards the corner table.

"Why is he so angry and disgusted all the time?" I muttered, placing my hand inside my jacket pocket.

"Well. Yes!" He kept his gaze down, I shrugged and We walked over to the corner table, taking our seat across Antonio.

"Thank you!" I said. He kept his glance fixed towards his fingers.

"At least Someone found me helpful." He muttered, While I noticed Alexander rolled his eyes.

"Okay Okay, I am sorry for what I had said 50 years ago. I shouldn't have said that." My gaze traveled from Alexander to Antonio.

"Alex, you know what! It going take some time for me to digest your apology, maybe another 50 years-" He turned his head towards the waitress who was about to approach, "- and I need a coffee."

The Waitress gave a nod and went away, "Rude!"Alex muttered.

"Not more than What you said to me." He snapped instantly.

I rose and raised my hands, "You two complete whatever argument you both had started 50 years ago and let me get myself a cola." I passed Alexander and gave a little pat over his shoulder.

°°°

"He is so disgusting."

Alana gazed at me, with her mouth wide open, "You are calling Alexander Lucan Chambers disgusting. Look at him. He is graceful"

I turned towards the dancer who was dancing, and few meters away, He was sitting on a throne, with a woman who was feeding him grapes, the women slowly leaned down towards him and he kissed her.

"Ew! What sort of grace does that appear to you? " I snapped at Alana, folding my arm over my chest.

"Maybe he is a little, you know." She said trying to indicate something.

"No, I don't," I answered, still looking at him, On the other hand, his twin brother was sitting peacefully, talking with someone. "Don't you think his brother is way way better than him?"

"Stop! Staring at them like that."  She snapped, I turn to look at her.

"Why? Wa- Wait a minute, You are blushing. Ah. I get it now. What about Oliver huh? What will he think when you are admiring some other men." I mocked, She pouted, while I turned my gaze away from her and back to the twins.

Alexander was kissing another woman, now. (How great is that?) Suddenly he caught my eyes, and his lips curved into a huge smirk. "Bloody hell!" I snapped and turned to look away immediately.

°°

I gazed around, with my hands inside my jacket pocket, I signed and pulled out the hands from the jacket to my jeans pocket to pull out my phone.

7:45

I was about to go inside when something hit me hard behind my hard, I groaned, trying to turn around but my surrounding started to turn into a blurred picture. I got down to my knees and hit my head on the ground, I blinked and the next thing I realized was darkness consuming my vision.