Chapter 27:Dads

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee or its characters. 

Finn's pov: 

" Rach! This is amazing! We're gonna have a baby!!" I yell out excitedly, grabbing her hands and pulling her off the sofa. 

" Really? Babe you sure you're not upset about this?" Rachel asked, looking in my eyes with worry. 

" Of course I'm not upset babe. Im so happy, my baby is having my baby! OMG we have to move, we need a bigger home for mini us and its siblings. We have to find a crib, a stroller, clothes and and-" 

" Finn, honey, breathe, calm down." Rachel says laughing, circling her arms around me as she looks up at me.  " We have 9 months to get all of that and more and we don't have to move right now for one baby, our apartment is big enough for now and when we do give him/her siblings, then we can move okay?" 

Smiling, I lean down placing a soft kiss on her lips, " Ok, Im sorry Rach. Im just excited."  We embrace in a tight hug, just enjoying the good news. 

"Babe?" Rachel whispers. 

" Yes Rach, we can call Klaine and Quinntana to come over to break the news to them." I laugh as she squeals happily, pecking my cheek before running off into our room to grab her phone. 

" I love you too babe!" I holler as I start to put out snacks for our upcoming guests. 

Rachel's pov: 

Im so glad that Finn is happy about our baby and seeing him get flustered as he lists all the baby items we need to get was adorable. This is the wonders of having a fiancé who knows you so well I think as I plop down on our bed, dialing Kurt. 

" Hello Rach." I hear Blaine's voice as he picks up for Kurt. 

"Oh hello Blaine! Is everything okay with you guys? Kurt? " I ask worried but the sound of Blaine's light chuckle eases my worries. 

" Oh no we're all fine. Don't worry. Kurt is doing his face moisturizing routine and Santana is throwing a fit over him being in the bathroom for so long." 

I hear the truth of his statement in the background as Santana's voice travels through the phone. 

" KURT! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 2 HOURS DOING YOUR FACE CRAP AND IT DOESN'T HELP ANYWAYS! I HAVE TO PEE." Santana screams as she pounds on the door aggressively. 

" Satan! Ive only been in here for 10 minutes thank you very much and I would be done quicker if you stop yelling at me cause youre so distracting!" Kurt rebuttals as I imagine him glaring at the door. 

" Soo same old same old then huh Blaine." I laugh as we continue to hear the two bicker in the background. 

" Yeah Quinn and I are used to it. It's kinda funny you know, cause they love each other but can't stand each other at the same time." We laugh at the truth of his statement before the sound of Santana trying to break down the bathroom door it seems like rings through. 

" Okay Blaine, Finn and I have some serious news we want to announce with you guys but in person so could you maybe get the two lunatics to calm down for 5 seconds and put me on speaker phone for you guys? " I ask now because if I don't try to stop the arguing, my two best friends will end up killing each other, again. 

"Sure. One second." Blaine says before he rushes off to the commotion, the noise increasing as he got closer. 

" BABE! SANTANA! Rachel's on the phone and wants to speak to all of us! Said it's life or death important !" I laugh quietly as I hear the silence that immediately follows his dramatic sentence.