Chapter 8:...Quinn

Disclaimer:Don't own Glee

Rachel's pov: I love teasing Finn. I know he thought I was going to put my hand in there,but really I was watching the clock above the tv. I moved my hand closer just 10 seconds before the bell ringed. Ha. Anyway,I'm walking lunch and I go and sit at the Cheerios table. I sit far away from Santana. And now everyone quiet down, looking back and forth from me and Santana. It's been a week and everyone knows about me and Santana. Even the teachers. They're all waiting to see when we'll patch things up.

I can't blame them. I am too. But,I'm sick of being stared at whenever me and San are not standing next to each other. I'm glad Santana knows me, knowing that I hate being stared at for so long, because she got up on the table and started yelling at people.

Santana's pov:

I know it's been a week and I still haven't patch things up. When she passed that note in math class,explaining every thing. I couldn't believe she ignored Finn all week because she was more concerned about hers and mine. I wanted to say I forgave her,but not in front of people or through paper. So I didn't reply. I know she was about to send me another one saying how truly sorry she was. Then, Kitty being her bitchy self,gonna yell out to Finn telling on Rachel. I wanted to get up and slap her and say it was me. But then I remembered they're dating. So,she wouldn't get in trouble. Kitty told everyone on the Cheerios that she was going to get Finn to like her,but Rachel beat her to it. I could tell Rachel wanted to get up and say something to Finn and more to Kitty but she didn't. This whole week me and Rachel were given looks because we still haven't made up. That was actually my fault I would have been forgiven her but I was busy trying to figure out how to ask my crush out. I know. Santana,biggest bitch,has a hard time to ask someone out. But,it's different. This time is a girl. And I liked her for awhile and I think she likes me too. Anyway, I'm sitting at lunch and I see Rachel come in and sit away from me. And we immediately have the whole table eyes on us. I know Rachel hates all the attention. So, I turn it on me.

"Can everyone please stop fucking looking at me and Rachel! It's fucking annoying. What me and Rachel are doing has nothing to do with y'all. So back the fuck off!!! Or Ima go all Lima heights on your asses. Okay!" By the time I finished all eyes were on me. And when I got down everyone went back to talking. I turn to Rachel and motion for her to come follow me.

Rachel's pov:

I really appreciated Santana doing that. I watched as she got off the table and she motioned for me to follow her. We walk out of the cafeteria and walk down the hallways until she suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

S:" I'm sorry Rach." She called me Rach!

R:"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ditched you and said that while someone was there. I'm sorry. I miss my sister. Can you please forgive me San." I said giving her an apologetic look.

S:" it's okay Rach. I was meaning to been come and tell you I forgave you. But I was busy on trying how to ask someone out."

R:" Wow. That's okay. But,please tell me it's-"

S:"Yes it is."

R:"OMG!!! Your gonna ask her!! I'm so happy for you!" I scream at her and hugging her.

S:" Woah,hold on Rae. I don't even know if she'll say yes or-"

R:" Don't be silly. I know she likes you too. Come on."

S:"Where are we going?"

R:"You're going to ask her now. She just went in the bathroom." I said pushing her towards the bathroom.

S:" I can't."

R:"Non-sense. Now go!" I said as she walked into the bathroom.

Santana's pov:

Okay. Here I go. I'm bout to ask my crush out. I hope she says yes. I wait until she comes out the stall and look at her beautiful blonde hair and green eyes shining in the mirror. Just before she was about to leave, I stopped her. Here goes nothing.

"Uh...Quinn.."