Chapter 14: Back together

Kurt's pov:

Me and San rushed back to me and Finn's place. We decided to have Finn listen first then Rachel. We pulled into the driveway and ran into the house all the way up to Finn's room. Opening the door the sight was terrible. His room was a messed! He looked like he was crying. Everything was either thrown all over the place or broken! We found him sitting on his bed just staring at a picture of him and Rachel kissing. It was adorable and sad at the time. He definitely needs help! "Finn!" Santana yelled his name. He didn't even move. He was so deep in thought. I walked over to him and waved my hand in his face. Nothing. Then I yelled his name. Nothing. Wow! "Watch out Lady Hummel. I got this!" I was just about to ask what she was gonna do but before I could she slapped him. "Ow. What was that for!" Finn complained. Now he stops daydreaming?!

K:"Finn..?" I asked slowly.

F:"What?"

K:"What happened?" I asked as I looked around his room.

F:"Oh,um nothing. I got a little angry and I guess it got out of hand."

S:"A little!" Finn and me just glared at her.

S:"Anyway. Kurt!"

K:"Right. Finn we have a tape of Kitty talking to Mr.Weston talking about everything. All we need is for you and Rach to listen to it. Then you two can get together!" I exclaimed. He looked confused after I finished talking.

F:"What do you mean?"

S:"Just listen. All your questions will be answered." San said as she pressed play.

Finn's pov:

I listened to the tape and they were right. I couldn't believe that Kitty went through all that trouble. Now me and Rach aren't together. I honestly missed her. I just wanted her back in my arms but I thought that would never happen again. Everytime I thought of how me and Rach would probably never be back together I broke something and then look at the same picture that we took of us kissing. But now that Kurt and San have that tape we will be back together hopefully! Right now I'm getting dressed for tonight. It was Kurt's plan that they will get Rachel out the house take her to the park and I'll come out and do the rest. I hope it works. I check myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a baby blue button down with black dress pants and shoes. I cleaned up nice. I run my fingers through my hair a few times. Now I'm ready. As I'm driving to the park I pass by a flower shop. I go in and buy roses. I park my car and meet up with Kurt and Santana. I hope this plan works.

Rachel's pov:

I was thinking about Finn the whole. I have missed him terribly. I just wanted to kiss him. But then I would remember that were weren't together anymore. I really wanted to talk to him. But,everytime I go to talk to him I think of him and Kitty. I was just thinking of Finn when I got a call. I hope that it was Finn. But it wasn't. It was Kurt.

*phone call*

K:"Hey Rach!"

R:"Hey Kurt!"

R:"Why did you call?"

K:"Oh. Right! Could you put on something dressy and meet me and San at the park at 7 o'clock!"

R:"Sure. What is this about anyway?"

K:"No questions. See you later Rae!"

R:"Okay. Bye!"

*End*

I had no idea what those two were up to. But then again,I never know what they were up to. Instead,I go to find something to wear. After about 10 minutes I found a nice blue dress that was knee length. I paired it with white heels and curled my hair. By the time I was done I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:50. After checking myself to see if I was presentable,I grabbed my white hand bag and walked to the park.

Santana's pov:

It was me and Kurt's idea to have Rachel and Finn meet at the park. Kurt had the park set up romantically. He had soft music playing with rose petals scattered all over the place. And with the moon shining it made it more beautiful. I had to hand it to him. Maybe I should get Kurt to make something for me and Quinn one day. Anyway,we see Finn walk into the park clenching roses in his hands. Very romantic. He dressed up nice with his blue shirt.

S&K:"Hey Finn!"

F:"Hey guys!"

K:"Okay. Finn Rachel will be here any minute now! You will stand over there and me and San will give Rachel the tape. You will come out after me and San left. You know what to do afterwards right?!" Kurt said.

F:"Yes. Okay I know."

S:"Just to let you know Finn. If you hurt Rachel I will go all Lima heights on your ass okay!"

K:"Yeah. That goes for me too! Rachel's my girl!"

F:"Okay. Yes. I won't hurt her anyway!"

K:"Okay-" Kurt got cut off by a voice.

R:"Kurt? San?" Crap. Rachel's here.

K:"Okay. Go! Go!" Kurt said as he pushed Finn to the his spot in the shadows.

Rachel's pov:

I walked into the park. I walked around for a few minutes looking for Kurt and Santana. As I looked around I notice the park had rose petals scattered eveywhere with a little soft music playing. Romantic.And with the moon shining it made it even more beautiful. I continued to walk until I heard voices. I followed them to Kurt and Santana.

R:"Kurt? San?"

I approached them. I thought I heard another voice. But it was just them.

K&S:"Hey Rach!"

R:"Hey! Now why are we in here?"

K:"There's a surprise for you."

R:"What kind of surprise?"

S:"You'll get the surprise later. Come on!"

K:"Here!" Kurt said as he handed me a tape.

R:"What is this?"

S:"All you're questions will be answered once you listen to the tape."

K:"Go head." Kurt said as he ushered me to go sit on the bench. I went to the bench. When I looked up Kurt and Santana were gone.

R:"Kurt? Santana?" I said as I walked around to look for them. I didn't get an answer. I continued looking when I heard something. I tuned around and there he stood.

R:"F-Finn?!"

Finn's pov:

I watched as Kurt and San left. Rachel looked beautiful in her blue dress. As she always does.I walked out when I knew they were gone. She turned around when she heard me.

R:"Finn?!"

F:"Hey."

R:"Hi." I ushered her to go sit and we both sat down on the bench. We just looked at each other. Both of us not saying a word.