Chapter 21: Without you

Rachel's pov:
The next morning, I woke up with my head on Finn's chest and my arm wrapped around his torso while his was around my waist. I glanced down at my hand to find a beautiful engagement ring. I can't believe Finn proposed last night! He went through some much trouble and now I know why Kurt and him were gone so much and why I was spending so much time with San and Q. I love Finn and I'm happy were engaged! I continued to stare at the ring when I heard a soft voice.
F:"Morning my beautiful fiancé!" I smiled as I turned to look at him giving him a kiss.
R:"Good morning my handsome fiancé." I said back and snuggled close to him. He grabbed my hand and played with the ring on my finger. We sat in comftable silence as we both took in that soon I'll be "Mrs. Rachel Berry-Hudson"! After a few minutes passed, he spoke.
F:"You know we have to leave today to get back home. So what would you like to do until then?"
R:"Let's just stay in. We'll be back in New York soon, I just want to cuddle with my fiancé!" I say looking up at him.
F:"It's a plan, Mrs. Hudson."
R:"Well, Mr. Hudson, when are we supposed to check out?"
F:"Uh, check out time isn't until 1 and it's 9!"
R:"I know a way we can pass time." I whisper flirty in his ear and I see a hint of a smirk appear on his face. I get up walking to the bathroom saying,"I'm gonna go get a shower!" I hear Finn run after me,"Hey! Wait for me!"

Finn's pov:
R:"You know we have to actually wash soon right!" Rach said smiling, looking up at me and I laugh.
F:"Yeah I know." I said leaning in to kiss her but she turns her head and I pout.
R:"Don't give me that face! I'm pretty sure we need to check out soon. We've been in here forever."
F:"Fine. I guess you're right!"
R:"I know." She says cheekily and I roll my eyes causing her to laugh.
R:"Okay mister. Out!"
F:"Aw why?"
R:"Because we need to get ready so we could leave. Now go!"
F:"Fine, but hurry up missy!" I say getting out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I wait on the bed ordering room service until Rach gets out the shower. Finally, after 20 minutes she came out with a towel wrapped around her body.
F:"Finally! Took you long enough!"
R:"Oh shut up! You can go in now." She said walking over and sitting on her side. I go into the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes, I get out and walk into the bedroom to see Rach in a bra and underwear putting lotion on.
R:"Wow, that was fast!" She says surprised at how quickly I'm done.
F:"Because I'm a guy! We don't take long showers like you girls do!"
R:"Shut up!" She says and throws the bottle of lotion at me and starts getting dress.
F:"Gladly!" Finally after 20 minutes were both ready.
R:"Okay! Do you have everything?"
F:"Um, I think so."
R:"Finn! Come on! We have to leave soon!"
F:"I'm just kidding! Yes, I have everything!"
R:"Finn, that's not funny!" She pouts and I walk over to her looking into her eyes before kissing her and pulling away.
F:"I love you."
R:"I love you too! But come on, check out time is in a few minutes!" She says grabbing my hand and grabs her bag while I grab mine and we walk our way downstairs.
L:"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Hudson!" The lady before says cheerfully smiling at us and I look to my side and see Rach with a smile on her face looking at me.
R:"Hi! We're ready to check out."
L:"Okay! If I could just have your room key and how was your stay?" She asks smiling.
F:"Great! It was great!" I say smiling to myself.
L:"Wonderful! Well you're free to go! Have a good day!" She says waving us off as we exit the hotel.
R:"She's very friendly."
F:"Yeah, she is. My lady!" I say gesturing to my truck.
R:"Oh, thank you!" She says giggling getting inside and I close the door getting going on my side.
F:"Ready?"
R:"Ready."
F:"Let's go!" I say and she leans into me for the long ride back home.

Kurt's pov:
"Guys come on! Finn and Rachel will be here soon! And I need help putting this banner up!" I scream to Quintana that is currently making out on the couch when they were supposed to be helping me!
S:"Quiet down Hummel! Why don't you just call Blaine to come and help you?"
K:"Fine. I will!" I say and call Blaine to come over and help me.
*phone call*
B:"Hey Kurt!"
K:"Hey Blaine! Can you come over to Finn and Rachel's house and help me put these little decorations up?"
B:"Sure. Where's Quinn and Santana?"
K:"Right here! Making out when they're suppose to be helping me!" I say loud enough for them to hear me and they still don't stop. I hear Blaine laugh on the phone.
B:"Okay! I'll be right over!"
K:"Thanks Blaine. You're the best!"
B:"No problem Kurtie!" He says and I laugh at his nickname for him.
K:"Okay, see you soon Blainey!" I hear him groan a little with a chuckle and we both say bye and hang up.
*end*
After talking to Blaine, I look over and see those two still locking lips! I can't believe them! I go into the kitchen getting myself a drink and when I'm done I walk over to them and throw a pillow at them. Which Santana throws back and at that moment we hear a voice from the doorway.
B:"Hey don't do that to my Kurtie!"
K:"BLAINE!" I say louder than it should've came out and ran to him.
B:"Hey!"
K:"Hey!"
S:"And you talk about us?" I hear San say with Quinn laughing next to her.
Q:"Hey Blaine!"
B:"Hi Q, San."
K:"Okay guys! The newly-engaged couple will be here soon and I need help with the banner!"
S:"Okay Kurtie! Let's just put this thing up so this kid can stop bugging me!"
B:"Okay." Blaine says taking one side of the banner as San takes the other end and hold it up as me and Q tape it.
Then, we started blowing up the balloons I had and Blaine went to get the pizzas we had ordered when we were blowing the balloons up.
S:"Okay! It's great but it's need some music!" San said walking over to the radio and turning it all the way up.
K:"Santana! It's too loud and we have to wait for Finn and Rachel to come or they'll know were here!" I say screaming over the extremely loud music.
S:"Oh lighten up Hummel!" I just ignore her and go over and turn the music off myself.
S:"Hey! That was my song!"
B:"Guys! I just seen Finn and Rachel driving up and luckily they didn't see me!"
K:"Okay! Do you have the vegetarian one?"
B:"Yes! One vegetarian pizza for the bride-to-be, one cheese and one pepperoni for us!"
K:"Okay! Everyone I hear them!" We al hear voices outside the door.
B:"Here we go!"
Q:"One."
S:"Two."
K:"Three!"