Chapter 10:"Brody,Brody Weston."

Disclaimer:I don't own Glee

Rachel's pov: The double date with me and Finn with Santana and Quinn was amazing. I was so glad that Quinn said she would keep our secret. I'm totally happy that San and Quinn are finally together. They deserved it. I was walking into the school looking for Santana and Quinn when I noticed Finn down the hall. I tried to show that I wasn't too excited to see him. But I couldn't help it. We love each other. "Hey Mr.Hudson." I said approaching him. "Hi Rachel. How are you?" He asked smiling at me. " I'm great actually. I went in a double date with someone and a friend. It was wonderful." I asked slightly giggling. "Well that's good for you. I'm sure he loves you very much!" My heart swelled as he did a quick wink at me and did his half smirk that I loved. "Yes. And I love him very much too" I stated while winking,walking away. I catched up to Q and San at the other end of the hall.

"Hey girls!" "Hey Rae!" "Let's get to class." We all linked arms and walked to class,laughing and talking about the date. As were walking into the class,we see that everyone is talking about the same thing. Hearing the topic of the conversations. I notice that they are all talking about some new teacher. The girls are all talking about how cute and muscular he supposingly is. While the boys on the other hand were making rude remarks. I didn't care. I had Finn and that's all I needed. I went to go get some air because I didn't want to hear these conversations. I didn't need to worry about getting in trouble because apparently the teacher they were talking about was our new teacher and he so happened to be late. I was walking around taking some air when I remembered that Finn had a free period right now. Making my way to Finn's classroom, I felt as if someone was following me. Every once in a whirl I would stop to see if someone was following me. But I never seen anyone. I was just around the corner to Finn class when I heard footsteps. I started to walk faster. Not knowing who was there. I looked back to see if I could see anyone. Once again-No one! Before I could turn back around I felt someone grabbed my arm and pull me down the hall a little. I screamed a little until they told me to be quiet. Once I was calm I started asking questions.

R:"who are you?!?" I asked clearly mad they scared me and dragged me down her away from meeting Finn.

"I'm the new teacher."-???

R:"Okay. Well what do you want if you mind I asking?"

"I don't want anything. But I want someone-YOU!"-??? He said looking in my eyes inching closer to me.

R:"I'm sorry. But I'm taken. And I love him very much. Plus,your a teacher."

"And..."-???

R:"And I don't want to be with you!" I said backing away. He kept moving closer and I was really uncomfortable. I had to know this teacher name.

R:"Um..well,..what is your name?!" I asked noticing he was leaning into me. He pulled away and looked in my eyes before answering"Brody.Brody Weston!"

Sorry for the short chapter!