Chapter 18:Feelings

Disclaimer:Don't own Glee
*Sorry for late update! More coming soon. Long chapter. Warning:May have mature content*
Rachel's pov:
All day,people have been staring at me and the others. I really don't see the big deal anyway. Word has gotten around to everybody in the school,even the teachers. I wonder how the others' day is going. I walk into the cafeteria and see Kurt,Santana,and Quinn sitting at a table away from everyone else. I walk over and sit down next to them.
R:"Hey guys! I see your day must haven't going well either,I guess.."
Q:"Yeah."
R:"I don't see what the problem is anyway."
K:"I don't either."
S:"Tell me bout it?! Everywhere I go,people are just staring at me!"
R,K,&Q:"I know."
K:"Well it doesn't matter anyway. Were about to graduate soon and we'll all be in New York!!" Kurt exclaims,clapping his hands. We all nod and smile.
R:"I'm just worried how Finn's day is going. You know, all the teachers know about us now too! They might take it hard on him. Or worse, what if Figgins find out and..and he gets fired!!! It'll be all my fault! Or maybe he breaks up with me! That would be terrible-" I ramble until Santana cuts me off.
S:"BERRY! Calm down. I'm sure Finn is fine and he won't get fired. None of the teachers seem to worry about it as much as everyone else is. And he would definitely not break up with you! He loves you girl!"
Q:"Yeah Rach, I'm sure everything is perfectly fine. Stop worrying yourself."
K:"I agree. Calm down."
I sigh and nod my head at them.
R:"Okay. Your right. I have nothing to worry about, Finn wouldn't break up with me. I just can't help but think the worse all the time..."
S:"I understand Rach."
Q:"You're just worried. Everything will be completely fine." I sat back and thought about me and Finn's relationship. I love Finn so much. I hope one day to become Mrs. Rachel Hudson! I continue day dreaming and the more I thought of him, I realized that he has been acting a little different. I wonder what it is. I tried to figure out what it was until Kurt brought me out of my thoughts.
K:"RACHEL!!!"
R:"Huh, oh-what!" I stuttered.
Q:"Are you okay?"
R:"Yeah,yeah I'm fine! Just thinking."
K:"Oh okay." Kurt said and I found myself slipping back into my thoughts.
S:"Rach!" San screamed practically in my ear.
R:"What?"
Q:"You seriously have to stop doing that."
K:"Yeah,what are you thinking about?"
R:"Oh nothing, really!"
S:"Berry,I know you are thinking about Finn."
R:" Okay! You got me!" I exclaimed. Then, she asked a question that practically made me choke on the juice I was drinking.
S:"Have you and Finn done it yet?",San asked me. Quinn and Kurt had the same reaction as me.
R:"W-what?"
S:"Have you?" I looked at her as if she was crazy and they all looked at me waiting for an answer.
Q:"Rach?"
R:"No." I said but they didn't seem to believe me.
R:"Guys,we haven't done it!"
K:"Okay."
S:"Yet!" Santana mumbled but I heard her.
R:"Why'd you ask?"
S:"Because Finn seemed to be acting different to me."
R:"I thought so too!"
Q:"I was thinking he was being a little weird but didn't know what." I noticed Kurt stayed quiet the whole time but didn't say anything. A few minutes later, the bell ringed and we all walked to our next class we had together. Math. At least I get to see Finn. I walked in the class and smiled at Finn before taking my seat. He gave me one of those smirks that he knows I love. Throughout the class, all I could think about was what Santana said at lunch. I have thought about that before but didn't bring it up because I thought we would get caught and Finn would have been my first time. I'm also very insecure about myself. I know Finn tells me all the time that I shouldn't be and I'm beautiful but I can't help to think I'm not. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize the class was looking in my direction.
F:"Rachel?"
S:"Berry!!"
R:"Sorry,what?"
Q:"She's been doing that since lunch."
R:"Gee,thanks Quinn." I said with a little sarcasm.
F:"Rachel, can I talk to you for a second?" He said motioning to the door. I got up out my seat slowly,and walked into the hall,with Finn following shortly after.
F:"Are you okay babe?" He asked worried.
R:"Yes I'm fine."
F:"What got you so caught up anyway?"
R:"Nothing. Don't worry about it, I'm fine,okay?"
F:"Alright!"
R:"Are you okay?"
F:"Yes. Why?"
R:"Nothing. Can't a girlfriend worry about her man?"I said flirty and walking closer to him.
F:"Oh really? Your man!" He said laughing. I smiled and walked closer to him as he did the same. We stared into each other's eyes;until he finally kissed me. When we finally pulled away, I smiled at him and walked back into class and took my seat. I noticed that everyone was looking at the door,mouth hung open. I guess they seen everything. Finn came back in with a huge smile on his face, which made me laugh a little; and continued teaching. The rest of the day went by quick and soon it was the end of the day. I walked back to Finn's class after bye to the others and seen him packing his stuff up. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned around and gave me a quick kiss before he took my hand and we walked out, hand and hand to his car and got in and went home.
Finn's pov:
After me and Rach came out about our relationship, students were staring at me all day. The teachers didn't take it as bad as the students. During our lunch break, they all sat around and looked at me while I ate. I started to get a little uncomfortable because they all were just watching me as I ate. As I was about to get up, one of the male teachers got up and placed his hand on my shoulder. As he sat in front of me he asked,"Is it true? Are you dating Rachel?" The room fell quiet as they all waited for my response. "Yes, I am dating Rachel." I stated proudly. I awaited for their reactions. The female teachers looked between each other before one asked,"Do you love her?" "All my heart!" I exclaimed. I noticed one of the teachers looked down. I think her name was Amy and she had a crush on me. The rest of the break, the guys all congratulated me. I don't think the girls were all too happy to see I was seeing Rachel or dating at all. I didn't care. I was glad I had Rachel and no one else. I plan on proposing to her soon. At some point during our lunch, everyone went back to talking casually. I was too busy thinking about me and Rachel's relationship. I wondered if she was ready to take our relationship to the next level. We never talked about it before, but I did think about it a few times. I don't want to make it seem like I'm pressuring her or anything. So, I'll just wait until the moment seems right. After lunch was over, I went back to my class. This period I have Rachel,Kurt,Santana and Quinn. At least I get to see Rachel during the day. When they walked in, Rachel smiled at me and I gave her one of my half smirks that I knew she loved. Through class, Rachel seemed distracted as she just stared into space. I tried calling her a few times but she didn't hear me.
"Rachel?" I asked again. When she didn't respond Santana yelled,"Berry!!" That seemed to snap her out her thoughts.
"Sorry,what?",she asked.
"She's been doing that since lunch.",Quinn said. "Gee,thanks Quinn." Rachel said with sarcasm dripping from each word. "Rachel,can I talk to you for a second?" I said as I pointed to the door. She got up slowly and walked into the hall. I followed after and asked,"Are you okay babe?"
"Yes I'm fine.",she said. "What got you so caught up anyway?" "Nothing. Don't worry about it, I'm fine,okay?" "Alright!" I said. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "Yes. Why?" "Nothing. Can't a girlfriend worry about her man?" She said flirty walking closer to me. "Oh,really? Your man!" I said laughing. She smiled at me as we both walked closer to each other. We stared into each other eyes until I kissed her. After we pulled away, she smiled and walked back into the room. I stood there feeling stunned for a few seconds before walking back in the class with a smile on my face causing Rachel to laugh a little. The rest of the day passed by quick and before I knew it,the day was over. I was packing my stuff up when I felt small arms wrapped around me. I turned around to he faced with my beautiful girlfriend. After giving her a quick kiss, I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the car,hand in hand,and drove home. When we got in the house, Rachel went to do her homework and I went to watch tv. After awhile, she came and sat on the couch with me. We were watching a movie when I paused it and she looked at me. Suddenly, I kissed her and she was shocked at first before she relaxed into it. I laid her on the couch and when I tried to lift her shirt up, she pulled away and sat up.
F:"What's wrong?" I asked.
R:"I'm sorry. But,I...I don't think I'm ready for that yet." She said.
F:"No,it's my fault! I shouldn't have pressured you. When the time is right, it will happen. Okay?" I said looking at her. She nodded her head and walked into the room. I mentally beat myself up for doing that. She probably hates me. She came back and we continued to watch the movie.
*Few days later*
After a long week, I went home and waited for Rachel to come home. She told me she would be home later at school. She said she had to go to the store. Around 6, I heard the door open and Rachel walked in with a bag in her hand. "Hey baby!" She exclaimed as she hid the bag behind her back. "Hi babe! What did you get at the store?" I asked. She walked passed me quickly, still hiding the bag so I couldn't see what she brought. "You'll see later!" She said as she walked into our bedroom. I left it alone because she said I'll find out later. "Finn!" She yelled. I walked into our room and she was in the bathroom. "Yeah babe?" I said as I sat on the bed. "Can you tell me how this looks?" She said from the bathroom. "Okay." I said as I laid back on the bed. A few minutes later she walked out and I think I stopped breathing. She was wearing some pink and white lace lingerie. I stared at her. She was breathe taking. I continued to watch her as she walked towards me. "Do you like it?" She whispered in my ear before walking to close the door. I slowly got up off the bed and walked to her. "Rach?" I said,not really sure of what to say. She looked up into my eyes as if she was waiting for something. "You look beautiful. I love it!" She smiled up at me, happy at my response. She slowly slid the garment off, my gaze never leaving her face. I stood frozen in place as she reached for my shirt and stopped. I stood there wondering what would she do next, as she was in front of me in only a bra and underwear. We were so close to each other, our bodies touching, and she leaned up on her toes and kiss me. As she slowly let go, she said, "I'm ready." My breathe hitched as I looked into her eyes seeing if she was completely sure. "Are-are you sure Rach?" I asked after my shock was over. She nodded her head before saying," Im sure." I begun to wrap my arms around her when I felt her hands slip over to the bottom of my shirt and start to lift it up before pushing me on the bed. Once I made myself comfy, she crawled on the bed and straddled me. She leaned down and placed one soft and sweet kiss on my neck and continued to take my shirt off. My body shivered as I felt her hands glide down my chest to my stomach and finally stopping at my jeans. Before she could go any further, I grabbed her waist and turned us over so I was on top. I got off the bed and took off the rest of my clothes. As the last piece of my clothing hit the floor, I got back on the bed and begun to undress her as if annoyed by her wearing clothes. "You're beautiful." I said as I looked down at her lying naked underneath me. "I can't wait to make her my wife and mother of my children!" I thought desperately as my body covered hers and I kissed her at last. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we made out,lovingly,passionately. Her hand went down to my manhood and I looked into her eyes that seemed to beg me to go further. I smiled at her and adjusted myself before I looked down at her once again to make sure she was ready and she smiled and nodded her head signaling me that it was okay. I slowly entered her,making sure not to hurt her. She thrust her hips to mine causing me to go deeper. I thrusted into her and she pulled my face down and kissed me. "Faster." She said almost a whisper. I quickly sped up my pace. Suddenly, she turned us over so she was back on top and she took control as my hands were on her hips. Before I did anything, she went faster as if she already knew. We continued until we were both tired to do anymore. As we laid down on the bed, I couldn't wait for her to be Mrs. Rachel Hudson! We stared into one another's eyes. My arms around her waist, while one of her hands laid on my chest and the other running through my hair. Looking into those beautiful eyes I seen love,lust, and many more. There were so many feelings.