Chapter 2: Finn Hudson

Disclaimer: Don't own Glee

Santana's pov: I see Rachel and Mr.Hudson stare at each other once he called her name. Ah,it's probably nothing. I'll just ask her later. Besides, I'm her best friend she HAS to tell me. See there I go with that friendly shit! I may...wait,I just look up to see Mr.Hudson smirk at Rachel and she returns a smile back at him. Hell no!! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this shit! Huddy boy there could make a girl melt with that smile of his. Except me. Yeah,I,Santana Lopez,is more of a female species person. I actually have a crush on someone on the Cheerios. They have blonde hair and...(bell rings). I better catch up to Rachel and ask her what the hell was that in class.

Santana:"Hey Rach!"

Rachel:"oh..hey San "

Santana:"um..Rae,wat was that in class?!"

Rachel:(nervous)"uh..what was what,San?"

Santana:"Don't play stupid with me Rach!! I know I seen Mr.Hudson smile at you and YOU smiled back. So what the fuck is going on!!"

Rachel:"San,I don't know wha-"

Mr.hudson:"hello girls. Uh, Ms.Berry can I speak with you for a second?"

R:"Sure! Uh,I'll catch you at lunch. Okay,San?!"

S:"yea,sure.(walks up to mr.hudson)but,if I find out you hurt her ill go all Lima Heights on your ass okay!"

R:"yea,um..thanks Santana."

S:bye Rae!

R:bye San!(Santana walks away. Turns to Mr.hudson)So..what did you wanna talk about?"

Rachel's pov:

F:"Can we talk in the classroom?"

R:"okay.sure."(both walk in the class)"So,what did you wanna ask me?"

F:"oh,nothing."

R:"So..why did I come?"

F:"cuz..I wanted to try something."

R:"what?"

F:(walks closer to her)"this."(leans in)

R:"(nervous) uh,mr.hudson I don't think you should be doing this.."

F:"why not? Nobody's around."

R:"yea...but-"

F:"No buts..(leans in and kisses her)

R:(kisses back)omg! I'm kissing mr.hudson! But this is wrong. What if somebody sees. That won't be good!(pulls away)"Mr.Hudson look-"

F:"Call me Finn."

R:"okay. Finn,that..kiss was a mistake. What if someone seen us?!"

F:"First,I know it wasn't a mistake. I know you like me.."

R:(blushing)was it that obvious? Maybe i should be more careful. Cause if he noticed,maybe others did too!?(finn interrupts her thoughts)

F:"Hey,its okay I like you too."he said rather shyly.

R:he likes me?!?"you..you,you do?"

F:"yea..yea I do!"

R:"so...we both like each other!?"

F:" I guess we do."

R:"so..now what..?"

F:"well,I could kiss you again. Then,we can maybe get to know each other later."

R:" I would like that!"

F:"Good"(walks closer to her)

R:(nervous)

F:(is now a few inches away from her face and as he walks closer,she moves back til she is against the wall)"What are nervous?"

R:"Yes"

F:"Don't be!"(places arms on either side of her head.)

R:(sees there's no point of escaping,wraps her arms around his neck and he leans in and kisses her with so much passion)I'm kissing Finn. Our new math teacher! He said he likes me and I like him too. As he kisses me with so much passion,Im hoping that no one sees us kissing. The lunch bell is going to ring soon and the halls will be crowded with staff and students. Oh,that doesn't matter right now. What matters is I'm having my first kiss.Not with just any boy either. My new teacher. And his name is Finn Hudson.