Chapter 6:Im sorry, Santana

Disclaimer: Don't own Glee

Rachel's pov: I woke up and I looked at my phone to see that Finn sent me a message last night. He is just the sweetest. I was just gonna skip school today but after reading Finn's message I did my daily morning routine and changed into my Cheerios uniform. I figured when I see Santana,we can talk everything out and I'll apologize. Hopefully, she didn't tell anyone. I don't think she would. Anyway, after eating the breakfast my dads made,I drove to school. I had a few feelings of going to school. I was happy to go to see Finn,I was nervous because I had to find Santana before she says anything. If she didn't already. That's was why I was scared to go. To find the out the truth. After parking my car,I walked into school and got a few stares. I was starting to get worried. Maybe Santana DID tell! I continued to walk down the halls and everyone was looking at me. Now I was definitely afraid that people knew about me and Finn. Just as I was getting worried I spotted Santana down the hall talking to a few football players. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm pulling her into an empty classroom. I could tell she was confused and didn't want to talk to me.

S:"What do you want!?" she snapped at me. I didn't know she was THAT mad at me. Just as I was about to say something she said,"I'm sorry Rachel. I don't know why I snapped on you."

R:" it's okay Santana. I deserved it." She didn't respond. So I figured she wanted me to tell her why she was here. So I continued.

R:" Well your probably wondering why I took you away from the football players." I said.

S:"Yea.." She replyed sounding impatient.

R:"San. Just tell me if you told anyone about me and Mr.Hudson." I said getting straight to the point.

S:" Do you really think i would do that to you!" She seemed surprised and hurt that I was asking her this.

R:" Yes. U did say that you should because I ditched you at lunch. And you were mad that I was about to say who you like."

S:"yeah. But I was mad at you for saying something."

R:"So..,you didn't say anything to anyone?" I asked quite unsure.

S:No Rach. I didn't say anything. I may be mad at you but I wouldn't hurt you.Though you did that to me!" Her voiced rising.

R:" San!! I'm sorry. I forgot Finn was standing there. He wasn't even talking. Okay. I'm sorry for saying you like girls in front of him. I'm sorry for not meeting you at lunch. I'm sorry!!!" I said to her.

S:"I know you're sorry. But I don't wanna forgive you. Especially after you brought me in here to see if I said anything!"

R:" Well, when I was walking down the halls everyone was looking at me. I just thought that something was said."

S:" Yeah, you thought. I thought you knew me! Why would you think I do something like that. I thought we were best friends. Sisters!" She yelled at me. I didn't know what to say. I knew Santana wouldn't say anything. We were like sisters. It didn't matter if we were mad at each other. We were still close as ever. I feel like an idiot for not realizing she wouldn't open her mouth. Even if I did hurt her. She noticed I wasn't speaking. So she continued.

S:" Did you even think the reason why people were looking at you because they knew I wasn't talking to you. You know news spreads around here fast. Especially about us. You're just lucky nothing came out about you and Finn. Just so you know I won't ever tell. So don't worry about that. I think you should worry about me and you. Don't-" I cut her off.

R:"Wait how did you know his name was Finn? And what do you mean about me and you?!?" I asked. I hoped she didn't mean we weren't friends anymore. I would feel so bad that I brought our relationship like this.

S:" Because I'm Santana. I know everything around here." Of course.

S:" And what I mean is.., I'm sorry it came to this. But, I'm still mad at you Rachel. Not saying we aren't friends anymore. Cuz we'll always be sisters. I just need some time. So when you see me,don't talk to me okay!" Before I could even respond she walked out the room. After I realized she was gone, I ran out the room screaming," I'm sorry,Santana!!!"