Chapter 11:Misunderstandings and Lies

Rachel's pov: After Brody told me his name,he kissed me. But,I pushed him away. I was walking to Finn's class and when I walked in. I seen something I wished I didn't.

*Flashback*

"Brody.Brody Weston." "Well Mr. Weston-"I couldn't say anything else before he kissed. I pushed him away immediately and slapped him. I stood there as Brody walked away. I had to tell Finn right now,so I walked down to his class and I wished I didn't. I walk in and seen Finn and Kitty kissing! I was so mad at Finn. But,I couldn't act on it because Kitty was here. I had to act calm. "Uh..Mr.Hudson!" I said but u can clearly hear the pain in my voice. "RACHEL!!!" I could tell he was sorry and wanted to explain. He looked like he was trying to get up but couldn't.I looked to Kitty to see she has an evil smirk playing in her lips. "I'm sorry. Uhh.." And I just ran out hearing Finn calling my name. I was deeply hurt..

*Flashback Ends*

I didn't even get to tell him about what happened with Brody. I seen Kitty and Finn for the rest of the day but I tried not to make any type of contact with either of them. Finn tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. How was I supposed to talk to him? I thought he loved me. Did he even mean all those sweet things he said to me? Was anything real or true? I didn't realize the tears rolling down my cheeks until Mr.Shue asked if I was okay,causing everyone to turn and look at me. I just asked if I could go to the bathroom and left. I didn't even wait for him to answer. I just needed to get out of class. How could Finn do that to me?! I loved him! I still love him. I just couldn't bring myself to hate him. I love him too much. But I wouldn't let him know that. At least for now. I continue to walk down and notice Finn standing outside the bathroom. I took a deep breath and walk up to him,not saying anything or looking at him. "Hey Rach." "Mr.Hudson." I could tell he was hurt by me calling him that. "Can we please talk?" He pleaded. "No." I said and walked into the bathroom. I hear the door open but I didn't bother to see who it was. "Rach." I jumped,"Finn!" I said not noticing that I called him that. "What are you doing in here!?!" I yelled. "I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me." He stated. I looked at him. Someone could just walk in at any second. "No Finn. I'm not gonna talk to you. How could you kiss another girl!?! I thought you loved me!!! But I catch you kissing another girl! Kitty at that! How could you do that!!" I yelled at him. "I DO love you Rachel. It wasn't what it looked like. That's why I couldn't get up. Don't you think I would. She-" he was cut off by Kitty coming into the bathroom. I looked between him and her and nobody said anything until Kitty spoke.

Finn's pov:

I was sitting at my desk when I heard the door open. I turned at it was Kitty. I didn't know why she was would be in here,so I asked.

F:"Uh. Can I help you Kitty?" She smiled at me and walk closer to me. Rachel told me not to trust her. So I was very nervous and completely uncomfortable when she approached me.

K:"No. Just wanted to do something." When she said that, I noticed she was looking pass my shoulder. Before I could see what she was looking at,someone tied my hands behind the chair and Kitty sat on my lap. I couldn't move. I didn't even noticed who tied my hands. Who else was in here? She started kissing me but I wasn't kissing back. I kept thinking of how Rachel would act if..I mean WHEN she found out. I think she noticed that I wasn't kissing her back because she pulled back and looked at me before talking. "Aww. Thinking about that girlfriend of yours sweetie. It's okay. She won't find out baby." She said leaning back in to kiss me. I turned my head so she wouldn't kiss my lips;instead my cheek. "Yes I am. She will find out. I love her!" I said to her. "That's sweet..,not for long though." She said grabbing my face and kissing me again. Just then I heard the door open. I was already afraid that now someone seen us. But,I was more scared when I heard who the voice came from. "Uh..Mr.Hudson?" Rachel. Kitty pulled away and she had an evil smirk on her face. I look at Rachel and I could tell she was trying not to explode. But,I could clearly see the hurt in her eyes. "RACHEL!!!" I yelled. I tried to get up but couldn't because I was still tied up."I'm sorry. Uhh.." She said before running out the room. "Rachel! RACH..EL!!!" Kitty got off of me and left. I immediately realized that someone must've untied me when Rachel ran out. Ugh! She's never gonna believe me. I didn't even get up. I couldn't. But I love her! Nothing going to stop me. Not even her. I seen Kitty and Rachel walking around. Kitty would smile at me but I would look away quickly. I would look at Rachel and see that she was completely hurt. It broke my heart.I would've ran right up to her. Sweep her in my arms and just kiss her. Right there,in front of everyone. I didn't but I mentally smiled knowing that one day I would. Not caring about the stares and gossip. Rachel would look away when she made eye contact with me and walk faster down the hall. I hope she'll figure out the truth soon. But I wasn't gonna stop to try and talk to her. After next period ended;I walked to the girls bathroom. Knowing Rachel. I knew she would be here soon. I waited until Rachel showed up. I knew it! She didn't make contact with me. Of course. So I started. "Hey Rach." "Mr.Hudson." She replied. It hurt me when she called me that. But I guess I understand. "Can we please talk?" I asked with hope. Maybe too much. "No." She said before walking into the bathroom. She thought I was gonna give up. I walk in the bathroom. Not caring if someone came in. Not thinking if someone else was in there either. I didn't care at this point. "Rach." I watched as she jumped. She must didn't think I would actually come in. "What are you doing in here?!!" She yelled. I don't think she meant to be that loud. I can't blame her. "I'm not going anywhere until I talk to you." I stated. She stared at me,trying to think what would happen if someone came in at any second. Finally she begun speaking. "No Finn.(I smiled to myself. I don't think she realized she called me that) I'm not gonna talk to you. How could you do that?!!.I thought you loved me!!! But I catch you kissing another girl! Kitty at that! How could you do that!!" She yelled at me. I was a little hurt because she thinks I didn't love her or still at the point. "I DO love you Rachel. It wasn't what it looked like. That's why I couldn't get up. Don't you think I would. She-" I was cut off by someone walking into the room. Kitty. We all stood there-not saying nothing. Rachel was looking between me and Kitty. Then Kitty spoke. "What's going on here? Why are you in the girls bathroom Mr.Hudson?" She asks looking at me and Rachel. "Nothing. I seen Rachel come in here looking down or something. So I came in to talk to her." I said. At least it wasn't a lie.

"Why were you down Rachel?" Kitty asked with a hint of a smirk forming on her lips. "Because.. Me and my boyfriend are in an argument. I think I might call it off;he seems like he's lying to me about something." She said taking a quick glance at me before turning her attention back to Kitty. I wanted to just cry and blame Kitty for this. She wants to break it off? I love her and I know she loves me. She's just confused. No. I won't stop. And Kitty didn't exactly fix the situation either. She made it worse. "Well I'm sorry about that. I think you should brake things off." WHAT?!? Don't encourage her! "Anyway. You know. Just before I walked into Mr.Hudson's class to you know.." I seen Rachel tense up and I grew more angry with her. "I seen something peculiar. I seen you and the new teacher,Mr.Weston, kissing down the hall. What was that about?" Kitty asked with a devious smirk. My eyes widened and I looked at Rachel. No,she didn't. She put her head down before looking up looking us both in the eyes. "Well.. I was actually on my way to Mr.Hudson's class to talk to him," she said emphasizing "I" and looking at me then continuing. "I felt as if someone was following me and when I turned around. Nobody was there. I turned the corner and heard footsteps so I turned around again but no one was there. Before I could turn back around someone grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall. It turned out to be Mr.Weston and he said he liked me and kissed me before I could respond." I was SO angry at this teacher. "I pushed him off me immediately and slapped him. Then he just walked off." She said. I could tell she was telling the truth. Rachel wouldn't cheat on me and by the look in her eyes you could tell she was being honest. Now why can't she tell that I'm telling the truth? Oh right. She wouldn't look at me for 5 seconds. Let alone in my eyes. Ugh! I wish she would. "Oh. Okay. Well I have to go. See you around Mr.Hudson." Kitty said in a flirty tone before walking out the bathroom. I looked back at Rachel and her eyes said" I'm sorry!" I know you are. I believe you. We love each other too much to do this. I thought to myself. Without thinking, I walked up to her and swiped her in my arms. She looked up at me. I leaned down my hands place securely on her waist and kissed her. She surprisingly kissed back. I knew she still loved me! I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled away. "I'm sorry. I can't. Not now. I don't even know what really happened. Bye Finn." She said walking out. Not before turning back towards me with clear tears in her eyes. It looked like she was gonna say something. But fought against it and left. Why? How?,did our relationship get so filled with misunderstandings and lies.?

Happy birthday to the Queen! Lea Michele Sarfati.😍😘