Chapter 13:Truth

Santana's pov:

Me and Lady Hummel are trying to get finchel back together. Hummel told me that Finn just mopes around all day. Sometimes staring at pictures of him and Rachel. I don't get it. They both are acting the same. But don't go and try to talk to each other. I know I told Rachel to wait for Finn to come to her. But damn it's been 2 weeks. And whenever he does try to talk to her,that bitch Kitty comes up and pulls him away. They need help. And auntie snix is gonna help them!

Kurt's pov:

Me and Santana are making a plan to get Rachel and Finn back together. Finn should've been tried to talk to her. Instead of mopping around looking at photos of them. I guess he gave up because Kitty keep coming around making situations worse. I'm surprised that none of the teachers have heard the horrific tales she spreads around that Santana told me about. I asked Finn once it they were true. Bad idea. He started yelling saying things like "of course not" "why would you even asked that!!" He even started to cry. I didn't know that Rachel meant that much to him. I for one want my finchel back together and Kitty to be exposed. I know he does too but he doesn't know how to do it. I told him that he is the teacher and she's the student. He just gave me this look that I couldn't even figure out what it meant. But he told me that someone else is helping her,but he don't know who. I was confused by that. But it doesn't matter. We got Santana and we'll help them. And with this plan of San's,it should bring finchel back. Now I just need to meet her to put it into action.

Rachel's pov:

It's been 2 weeks since Finn given up to talk to me. I miss him a lot. But he cheated. I loved him. And I still do. I thought he loved me too. I guess not. I've been avoided everyone. I even stopped going to some of my classes. I can't take all the rumors being spread by Kitty. Maybe that's why Finn haven't tried to talk to me. Maybe they're true. I hope they aren't. But why hasn't he talk to me. Why should I even care. He did it. What if he moved on already. What if it's with Kitty?!? No stop it Rachel!!! He loves you. Or loved you. But he wouldn't do that to you. Again? Ugh. I just want to know the truth. What happened? Why didn't Finn stand when he seen me?! It looked like he couldn't even move. But why?!? What was he going to say before Kitty walked into the room? He did say that he would've gotten up if he could. What does that mean!? I've been thinking about this these two weeks. But they never added up. As I was thinking,looking at my bedroom ceiling I hear my phone ringing,pulling me out my thoughts. I was hoping that it was Finn but it wasn't. It was Kurt.

*phone call*

K:Hey Rach!!" Kurt started calling me "Rach" too because he heard Santana call me it before. He said he liked it. So he stuck with it too.

R:"Hey Kurt!"

K:"How are you feeling?" He asked. I heard Santana in the background with lots of movement. Weird.

R:"I'm fine Kurt. Just thinking." I wasn't really fine. I wanted to talk to Finn. But I guess he didn't.

K:"Okay. Well me and San are-" he got cut off by Santana.

S"Hey Rach!"

R:"Hi San."

S:"What's the matter?" She asked concerned.

R:"Nothing."

S:"I know you're lying. What's the problem." Why does she know she so well!

R:"It's nothing. I was thinking about the situation with Finn and Kitty. It just doesn't make sense." I told her. It was quiet on the other end for awhile. What are they doing?

S:"Sorry. But don't worry. Just give it some time. It'll all work out." She said.

R:"Okay."

S:"Hey Rach. We gotta go. Talk to you later." She hunged before I could respond. Okay. Everything is so weird.