Chapter 9:Best date night ever

Disclaimer:Don't own Glee

Santana's pov:

"Uh..,Quinn?" I asked. "Oh. Hey Santana! Wassup?!" She said a little nervous. "I uh.." I couldn't say I like her. What if she didn't feel the same as I did to her. I had to know if she liked me without asking,so I kissed her. She was shocked at first. But,she actually kissed me back! I knew she liked me but I pulled away and ran out the bathroom. Hearing Quinn and Rachel run and yell after me. I just continued to run and I ran out the school all the way home. Knowing Rachel. She would know where I am and come follow me. I totally fucked up. Why did I run? She kissed me back! What if she just did because of a reaction!!? Shit! She's probably already telling people I kissed her. Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!!!

Rachel's pov:

I was waiting outside the bathroom for Santana. It was silent and I was about to see what was going on but before I could, Santana came running out the bathroom and right after,so did Quinn.

I was guessing something went wrong but I didn't know. Me and Quinn were running and screaming Santana's name but she just kept running until she was out of school. I stopped running,knowing that she was just going home and would be waiting for me to come. So,I just pulled Quinn aside and questioned her.

R:"What happened?"

Q:"I don't know. She didn't really say anything. Then she kissed me-"

R:"She kissed you?!?" I was shocked but nervous to hear Quinn had to say about the kiss.

Q:"Yeah. And I kissed her back. Then she pulled away and ran out the bathroom before I could say anything."

R:"Wow. What did you want to say to her?" I asked slowly. Dreading to hear the answer.

Q:" I wanted to say I liked her too. She never said that she liked me, but I knew she did. I was gonna ask her out,but I was afraid." I never thought this. But,why did Santana run? Crap! She probably wondering where I am!!

R:"Okay. Come on. I know Santana's waiting for me to talk. You're gonna tell her what you just told me. Okay?!" I said pulling her out of the school.

Q:"Okay?."

Santana's pov:

I was waiting for Rachel to come. I actually thought she be here literally a 30 seconds after me. But it has been about 10 minutes. Just when I was about to call I hear the doorbell ring and Rachel and Quinn yelling my name. Quinn? Why is she here?! I must've been taking long to answer the door because then I hear the doorknob turn and they came in. Damn! Why did I give Rachel a key?!! "Santana! I know

you're in here!" I hear Rachel say. "Santana." I hear Quinn say. I walk out and Rachel rushes over to me. Being her dramatic self. She started babbling. I wasn't really listening until she said Quinn's name.

"Why did you run away! U should have stayed! And u kissed her! I didn't know you were gonna do that! Anyway. That's why I was late to be hear! I was asking Q what happened. She told that she always like you! But,was scared to ask you. She was gonna say something to you,but you ran away-". Rachel was going to keep on until Quinn interrupted her.

Q:"Rach. I think I should tell San,more calmly too."

R:"Okay."

Q:"Santana. Can I talk to you in your room?"

S:"Uh,sure. Follow me." Me and Quinn left to go in my room to talk.

*

S:"So,what's up?" I asked her. She didn't reply. Instead she kissed. She pulled away and said,"I like you Santana. How about we go on a date tonight. Breadsticks?"

S:"Yea. I would love that." And she kissed me again. We continued until we heard Rachel. Damn. I forgot she was even here.

Rachel's pov:

I was waiting for them to come out of Santana's room. I could tell there wasn't much taking happening. But, I didn't care. I was extremely happy for her. I was going to leave them alone. Then,I got a text. It was from Finn.

"Hey babe. How about you and me go on our first date tonight? I made reservations at Breadsticks. Pick you up at 7' beautiful. Love you." I guess I'm going on my first date with Finn tonight. I didn't want to just leave Santana. But,now she may have a new girlfriend now. I'll just call her to see if it's okay. "Santana. Quinn!" I yelled. They came out a few minutes later.

S&Q:"What?"

R:"Well..I have a date tonight and I was wondering if I could go?"

S:"Sure. Go head. Me and Quinn have one tonight too. Breadsticks."

Q:"Oh. Well,maybe we could double date?!" Me and San stayed quiet because nobody else knows about me and Finn.

Q:"What?"

S:"Uh Quinn..?"

Q:"Yeah?"

S:"We need you to promise that you won't tell anyone who Rachel is seeing okay?"

Quinn looked between me and Santana confused until she said she promised.

R:"Okay. Well I'm dating Mr.Hudson..." I said not knowing what her reaction would be. It was silent for a little bit until she spoke again.

Q:"That's okay. I promise I won't tell. Love is love. Just like me and Santana." She said looking at Santana with pure love in her eyes. I smiled at my best friend and got up to hug them both.

R:Okay. Thanks Quinn! Well I'm gonna go and I'll meet y'all there at 7. Okay?"

S:"Yea go ahead."

R:"okay."

************

I went back to my house to get ready for my date with Finn. After washing,doing my make up and hair it was already 6:30. I had half a hour until Finn would be here. I went through my closet trying to pick something out to wear. I finally decided on a simple black flowy cropped dress and black heels. Once I finished I heard Finns truck pull up. He knocked on the door and I checked myself one more time to make sure I was presentable. I grabbed my white hand bag and opened the door. There he was. Tall,handsome in his black suit,wearing that sexy half smile that he knew I loved. "You look beautiful." He said. I blushed and smiled at him. "You look quite handsome in that suit." He smiled and took my hand leading me to his truck. "My lady" "Thank you." We drove in comfortable silence,holding hands the whole ride."hey Finn?" "Yea?" "Well,um,Quinn and Santana got together now. And Quinn knows about us too. But she promised she wouldn't tell." "That's okay. And that's good for Santana." "Yeah. It is. Also Quinn said if it was okay to do a double date when they get there. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Whatever you want." "Thanks baby." I said and kissed his cheek. We arrived just on time and the waitress showed us to our table. She kept looking at Finn and trying to flirt with him. It made me mad but Finn ignored her and just kept his eyes on me. I could tell the waitress was annoyed by it but,she continued to attempt to talk to him. Once we were seated,she asked if we wanted anything to drink and we Finn ordered our drinks and told her to give us a minute on our food and that we were waiting for 2 more. She gave me a glare and walked away. I just smiled and continued to talk to Finn. A few minutes later, San and Q walked in hand and hand. I waved for them to come over.

R:"hey guys"

S&Q:" Hey Rach."

Q:"Mr.Hudson"

F:"Call me Finn."

Q&S:"Finn"

We talked and when the waitress came back and asked for our orders,Finn orders steak,I had the salad,Santana and Quinn had spaghetti. The whole night was magical. No worries of judgements or rude remarks. Just fun. Laughter,smiles,hand holdings. A night to remember.

R:"Best."

F:"Date."

S:"Night."

Q:"Ever!"

Sorry for the late update. More chapters later today!😊 Drama up ahead. New teacher?!?