Chapter 5:Happy

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee

Finn's pov: A few minutes after Rachel's friend,Santana,left. Rachel went home. I could tell she was trying to figure out if Santana would tell on us being together. After a few minutes of thinking, I went home. When I settled in, i called Rachel.

F:"hey,Rach. Just called to check on you." I said.

R:"That's sweet of you Finn. Thanks."she said with uncertainty.

F:"Hey. Don't worry about the Santana situation okay. I'm sure she won't tell. She probably needs some time to think." I said.

R:"Okay. Thanks Finn. I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight."

F:"okay. Love you!" I hope she don't freak out when I said that. It is early in the relationship. But I meant it.

R:"love you too! bye!"

F:"bye" I said and we hunged up. Once we hung up I knew I loved Rachel already. I loved her gorgeous smile. I loved her contagious laugh that would make my heart skip every time I heard it. I loved her personality. I loved EVERYTHING about her! It broke my heart in pieces hearing her usually cheery voice turn to one of uncertainty,worry,and fear. I missed the old Rachel. The Rachel I already thought of as wifey material and the mother of my children. I would scream from the roof tops saying,"I love Rachel Berry!!!" I wouldn't care about the looks I would be given. Because then everyone would know I love her. I don't care that I'm her teacher.It broke my heart knowing I couldn't rush over there to comfort her. I wish I could walk down those halls,my arm wrapped around her waist. Showing everybody this is MY girl! But,I know everyone won't respect our relationship. I knew I would take care of Rachel no matter what. I sent Rachel one more text so when she wakes up she'll feel better.

"Hey Rach. I know you may be sleep already. Just wanted to remind you that everything will be okay. Nothing to worry about. If something is said. I don't care. I'll be with you no matter what. Love you. See you in school,beautiful!"-Finn💕

After I sent that text I realized that I would do anything to make Rachel proud and safe. I love her! Will do anything for her. Rachel,I will do ANYTHING to make you happy!