Chapter 20:Falling into place

Finn's pov:
Saturday! I can't believe the day is here already. One of the most important things in my life. I know, I know. I haven't asked her yet and she still needs to say yes for it to go well. But she loves me and I love her. She has to say yes. What do you think, will she say yes?

Kurt's pov:
It's Saturday! Finally! Me and Finn have been working to get his proposal set up and ready for him and Rach tonight. You'll never guess what we have planned tonight. Finn is worried if Rachel will like it and say yes. But come on, it's Rachel and Finn! Of course she'll say yes! What do you think, is she going to say yes to him?

Santana's pov:
Finally, it's Saturday! Me and Quinn have been trying our hardest to keep Rachel distracted until this day. Luckily it came. We tried everything to keep her mind away from where could Finn and Kurt, possibly be. Shopping, dinner, sleepovers, funny girl, you name it. But somehow, her mind was always wandering to Finn. That girl amazes me sometimes. But I'm totally happy for my best friend. She really deserves it. Her and Finn are meant to be together. She couldn't possibly say anything besides yes!

Quinn's pov:
Yes! It's Saturday! I don't think I would've been able to try and help San keep Rach distracted much longer. I don't think San could either. It amazed us how focused her mind was to Finn and Kurt's absence even when we were doing so many things! But today should go great. Rach is getting married to Finn soon! Of course she still needs to give him a yes but seriously, it's Rach, she HAS to agree to him!

Rachel's pov:
Ugh, Saturday. I don't know why, but I had this feeling like something was going to happen tonight but I pushed it off. This week I've been spending quite a time with San and Q but something was missing. My Finn and Kurt! Where were they? Every time I would ask, San or Q would throw the whole question off. Anyway, I was determined to find out what was going on. Today! I turned over to face Finn and seen that he was up and smiling at me. Ugh, how could I be mad at that face?! I smiled back at him and snuggled into his arms muffling a "good morning".
F:"Morning babe." Finn said, his voice muffled by my hair. I leaned up and looked into his eyes to see if I could find anything but all I seen was pure love and happiness. Then it turned into confusion as I continued to stare at him.
F:"What's wrong?" He asked concerned. I shook my head before replying.
R:"Oh nothing. Sorry, I'm fine! Really." I said smiling at him.
F:"Are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes. Instead of answering right back, I kissed him and got out if bed saying I was sure and walked into the kitchen. A minute later, he walked out.
F:"Okay. But we have a big day planned and Kurt, San, and Q will be over to help you get ready." I was confused but then let it go as I seen in his face he was really excited for it.
R:"Okay! What would you like?" I asked walking over and looking into the fridge for some breakfast. Instead of an answer, he came and wrapped one arm around me and used the other to close the refrigerator.
F:"Were going out to eat later. We have other plans before then." He said bringing me into our bedroom. I looked at him confused and shocked and he laughed.
F:"No, not that. Just wait here!" He exclaimed and walked out. I waited patiently on the bed because I had no idea what he was doing. A few minutes later, San, Q, and Kurt came in all smiles, holding up different dresses. This will be a long day I guess.

Kurt's pov:
After an hour of Rachel trying on different dresses she was finally ready. She walked out wearing a long white dress that was covered in sparkles paired with white heels. Her hair was flowing down her back. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at her on the day when she'll be getting proposed to, that she has NO idea about, all she needs is a veil and that dress could work as her wedding dress. My best friend is growing up right before my eyes, and the thought made tears of happiness build up in my eyes. I'm so happy for her!!! When she noticed I was crying, she rushed over to me.
R:"Oh Kurt!! What's wrong?!" She asked hugging me. I hugged her back, smiling and wiped my eyes before saying,"Nothing Rach! I'm fine, I promised. They're just happy tears!" I said and we slowly released. When I looked up San was crying too and so was Quinn. Rachel looked around a little confused.
R:"Okay. I thought something was terribly wrong. But, why are you all crying?"
S:"Were..just really happy for you Rach!" San said wiping her face as me and Q nodded.
R:"Why? What's happening today guys?" When she asked that, we all smiled at her and just pulled her into a hug. She has no clue how special today is for not only her and Finn, but us too!