Chapter 1:First time i saw him

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee

Rachel pov: As I walk into school in my Cheerio's uniform, I see my best friend Santana Lopez. And I see...wait,she's talking to Noah aka Puck as everyone,we'll everyone except ME,calls him. She shouldn't be talking to him. I don't understand why she won't just come out and tell people that she is a lesbian. I may be confusing you. My name is Rachel Barbra Berry. I'm head cheerleader of the Cheerios here at William McKinley High School. My dream is to make it on broadway. No one knows about my passion of Broadway except Santana and my best gay Kurt Hummel. Santana is co-head cheerleader with me. Santana recently found out that she likes girls. But,she refuses to tell anyone cause she thinks they will make fun of her. And even if they did-she could just go all "Lima Heights" as she calls it,on them. My best friend Kurt goes to Dalton Academy with his new boyfriend Blaine Anderson.Anyway,as I walk over to Santana and Noah I get a sense of the conversation...,"New math teacher?!",..."..hot..?",..."single!",..."He'll be mine!",.."what about me???,"what?!?",..."how bout you come over and I'll show you a..." And that's when I stopped listening. "Hey San!" She turned around and gave me a hug. "Hey Rach!" "What were you and Noah talking about?" "It's Puck!" Noah said. "Anyway, did you hear about the new hot math teacher?"Santana asked. "We have a new math teacher?" "No,new HOT math teacher!"Santana said. "Santana!" I said giving her that look of 'don't think about it'. "Alrite,alrite". She said catching on. "Bye Puck!" Santana said. "Yea,bye Noah." "It's PUCK!!!" "(sighs)Bye...Puck." "Thank you!" he said.

As me and San make our way to math class,we hear the sound of what must be our new math teacher. I wonder if he IS hot. San did say he was single... Wait...what,NO! I can't be thinking of that! We walk into class and take a seat,looking at the new math teacher. Santana wasn't kidding-he IS hot,like really HOT!!! "Hello class,I'm your new math teacher. You can call me, Mr. Hudson." He says. He goes to roll call and when he reads my name,he looks me in the eyes and does a very sexy smirk. That literally made me melt and I felt my cheeks turn red. WHAT?!? I'm blushing... I NEVER blush! I smile back at him and I think the class noticed our intense stare,cause they were looking at us weirdly. Mr.Hudson then cleared his throat and continued class. When the class was busy,he gave me one more half smirk and winked at me. Ahhh,he winked at me!!! He can't possibly like me!! No,I must be going crazy. He didn't wink at me. Did he??? All I know is I'm falling for my teacher Mr.Hudson and I don't even know his first name!!! I feel for him the first time I saw him.