Chapter 12:Silent treatment

Rachel's pov:

It's been a few days since I talked to Finn. It's not exactly easy for me. I see him all day and sometimes I catch him looking at me. It doesn't exactly help when I stare at him too. Also with Kitty. She makes it worse. All I hear is how her and Mr.Hudson are hooking up and how "great he is of a kisser" or "how good he is in bed". She makes me sick. I know Finn wouldn't do that. Especially with her. I know Santana doesn't like it either. She tried to tell me how Finn wouldn't do that to me and how it was a plan of kitty's. I didn't listen to her. But,I still love him. My mind is telling me to ignore but my heart is telling me to let him explain. What my heart wanted,my body refused to do so. Every time I go to try and talk to him,someone ruins it. Kitty. Whenever I'm near him,she gets to him first. I think she does it on purpose. Anyway, me and San are meeting up with Kurt today with his boyfriend,Blaine. I know Kurt is probably gonna support Finn because they're brothers and live together. I meet up with Quintana in the hallways and talk until we were supposed to go to class.(Bell rings) I'm walking to class with Quintana in front of me. We're going to math class. Which means I have to see Finn. Ugh. I don't want to see him because I still love him. I've been avoiding him these past few days. They've been difficult. But,why do I still love him? I thought I should hate him for cheating on me! But why do I feel like he didn't do anything wrong?I seen it with my own eyes. I know that he was kissing Kitty back. But I also feel like he didn't. Ugh! Why is everything so complicated?!? I didn't notice that I stopped walking and Santana was trying to get my attention."Hellooo? Rachel? Rach?!?"

"Oh sorry San." "Are you okay?" Quinn asked me. "Yes Q. I'm fine." I said. We continued to walk to class because we were already late anyway. "Hey. Thinking about Finn,huh?" San whispered to me. I sighed. She knew me too well." Yeah. I don't know. I think he didn't do anything. But I seem it. Why do I feel this way San?" I asked her. "I don't know Rae.But until you know,I think it's best you don't speak to him. Let him come to you. And I'm always here." She said hugging me. "Thanks San." I say as we let go and she goes up to Quinn and holds her hand. I wish that was me and Finn. But we aren't actually talking. Santana and Quinn hasn't come out yet. But they are happier than ever. "I wish me can walk around with our loved ones." I mumbled as we walked in class taking our seats.

Finn's pov:

I hate not being able to talk to Rachel. I miss her a lot. I love her. But she won't talk to me. And whenever I try to talk to her she ignores me and walk away. I hate Kitty for destroying the best relationship I ever had. I don't understand why Rachel won't at least try and listen to me. I still don't know who else was in that room and who helped her. Kitty hasn't made anything better. I've heard that she has been going around saying me and her has been hooking up. Thankfully principal Figgins or any of the other teachers haven't heard anything about these rumors. I wouldn't mind if me and Rachel being together came out. I wouldn't care if I got fired or all the judgmental looks and remarks because I have the love of my life right beside me. Anyway,I know Rachel thinks she seen what she say and with Kitty going around saying these things about us. Is making her think that what she must have saw. I wish Rachel just knew that I wouldn't do that to her. These days of her ignoring me have been like hell. I really miss her. Her smile. Her laugh. The way her cheeks turn a beautiful shade of pink when I make her blush. I miss her sweet kisses. Her wrapped in my arms. Her hugs. The way we cuddled. How we talk about our day. Her hand in mine. And how we just capture our love in everything we do. I miss her. I just miss US. I continued to think about Rachel until the bell rings. One by one students file in. Kitty coming in last. Shooting me a seductive wink. I just shake my head,searching the room. I noticed Quinn,Santana,and Rachel aren't in class yet. Weird. (10 minutes later) Rachel,Quinn,and Santana hasn't come to class yet. Where are they? This isn't like them. I waited for a few more minutes and just when I was about to go look for them-they walked into the room. I was relieved but concerned why they were so late. I seen Santana and Quinn holding hands and then let go. they haven't told anyone about them and luckily the class was busy. I can't wait or hope that that'll be me and Rach soon. If I get to talk to her. I watch as Rachel make her way to her and when she looks up I send her a sweet but flirty smile. I see a hint of a smirk on her face when she just looks down. I smile to myself. (Bell rings) The bell to signal the end of class goes off, I go up to her and hope to talk to her. " Hey Rach." I said with so much hope in my voice. She looked at me and walked out the door. Uh! Why is this so hard!?!!

Rachel's pov:

I knew it was Finn calling me. Only Finn and San calls me "Rach". I want to talk to Finn but San said to wait and let him come to me. I know. But I want him to really show me that he's sorry and wants to talk. But I can say that I...

Finn's pov:

I don't know how to get to Rachel. But I will have to show her I miss,love,and want her. And to speak with her. Until then, I don't know. But I can just say that I...

Rachel's and Finn's pov:

But I can say that,...I hate this silent treatment!!!