The Black Abyss [20]

["Izuru what the hell was that all about?" "I got him out of our way." We'll I mean he isn't wrong, the kid was in our way. "And when Shuichi is patched up, I'm gonna slowly kill him for being such a dumbass.." "Dark.."]

[Kaede's POV]

⚠️Smut and (Trigger Warning (end)) ⚠️

(⚠️) Marks the start and ending of the smut, so you can skip if you want..

Mikan patched Shuichi up in less then 20 minutes. "He needs to re-rest.." "Alright." I say as I was watch Mikan place a cloth bandage on Shuichi. I then saw someone run into a room from the corner of my eye. He was a tall figure with white hair. My first instinct was to go follow them. "Hey guys, I'll be back."

I got up and tried to walk over to the room, but a hand was placed on my shoulder. "Where are you going?" I look behind me, it was Izuru. "The washroom." "Don't lie to me, I seen him too. How long have they been staying here?"

"Not long, a week I guess?" "Stay here." "*Sigh* Alright."

*2 hours later*

[Kokichi's POV]

"A....a.....a. Wh-hat hap, happened?.. AHHHhH, why is everything black?? Am I dead??" "Kokichi shut up Shuichi's sleeping. Here let me take the blindfold off." A cloth was lifted from my face to reveal a blond high school girl. Oh it's Kaede. I place my hand on my head. "My head hurts, a lot.. wait, where's Shuichi?" "Did you not just hear me, didn't I say he's sleeping?" "Can I g-go see him?.." A smirk appears on her face.

"Fine, follow me."

Kaede started walking away, I got up off the floor to follow her.

"In here." She pointed at the closed door to Shuichi's room.  Kaede put her hand on the door nob. "You sure you would like to see him?" I nod my head. "Alrighty then." She opens the door and lets me go first. "U-um.." The first thing I noticed was Shuichi on the bed with his hands and ankles tied together with tape across his mouth.

I quickly looked down embarrassed. "Sorry, he wouldn't stay still or shut up while you were out so izuru tied him up. He's your boyfriend, why are you so embarrassed?" "I-I.. What d-do you mean b-boyfriend?.." She came behind me and pushed me onto the bed. I quickly got up. "C-can you please u-untie him.." "*Sigh* If you want him untied do it your self." She waved goodbye and left the room closing the door behind her.

"I-I.." I went over to the door to see if I could get Izuru to help untie him. "W-what? Kaede.." The door was locked. "Please no!" I slowly turn around and went over to Shuichi, taking off the tape from his mouth. He gave me a weird smile like if he just killed someone. I step back confused and embarrassed. "U-um how's y-your wound?.." "Kokichiii." He said my name softly but continued the 'I' like a musical note.

' The faster I unite him, the faster I, we. Can leave this room.'

Maybe he can break the door or something.. I go over to where his wrist and ankles were tied together. "Awww, your no fun. Oh well.." I pretend to not hear what he's saying and I start untying, to be honest the rope was quite easy to untie.

I finally got the rope off. He sat up and looked at his wrist where rope markings were on his wrist. I pointed at the door and softly spoke up. "C-can you, open the d-door please.." He looked up at me and gave me that weird smile again. Something tells me I should run, but where..