[9] Breakfast Bash

["I'll get your gift if you do me something." Wait what? "Is that w-what friends.. Do?" "Yes, they do each other favours." "T-then what would you like me t-to do?"]

[Kokichi's POV]

"I want you to try and make breakfast." He wants me to make.. Breakfast? I don't even know if I can even cook! "But-" He cuts me off. "It's fine honestly.. I mean I can just starve you.. No big dea-" I cut him off as well. "F-fine." I swear I had just seen another smirk on his face.

He grabs my right hand and starts to walk fast, me basically getting dragged behind him. To be honest, I don't believe I have ever seen this guys kitchen. It ended up taking us 5 minutes to walk to the kitchen, his house is quite big honestly. When we arrived, he let go of my hand. "Alrighty then, there are some cook books in that cabinet up there." He points to a cabinet that i'm not tall enough to reach. "Good luck." He then walks out of the kitchen and into another room.

He probably did this on purpose, stupid loser. I could then hear my tummy, I guess I was quite hungry right now. Maybe they have something already made in the fridge. I walk over to the fridge and I see a note.

Think about eating anything in here without cooking it, and i'll starve you till your dead.                             -Saihara

Is he serious, will he actually starve me..? I walk back over to the cabinet with the 'cook books', fear in my eyes. How will I reach it? I look around for a stepping stool. Nothing. I tried jumping to grab the handle, I just ended up slipping and falling on to the floor. "Oww." I then opened my eyes to see a figure, standing, peaking at me behind a wall. When I blinked, they were gone, probably my imagination. I didn't think of it much really, only because now I could hear my stomach like crazy.

I got back up and started thinking of how I could reach that cabinet. I looked around again and I saw another cabinet. But this time, it's one I can reach. I walk over to it and try to open it. I thought it was stuck at first, but then I realized he just locked it. Now my stomach was going even crazier. It has been a bit since I last ate, it's hard to tell cause, I don't even know today's date.

"Don't think of less important things right now Ouma." I whispered to myself, or I thought I did. "Need help getting up there?" I look to where the voice was coming from. When I seen who it was, I didn't know whether to be scared or happy. Shuichi didn't want me going near him.. So, what do I do? "N-no i'm f-fine.."

My stomach started making even louder sounds. "Well, I don't think your stomach is." I didn't want Shuichi to be mad at me because of this guy. Rantaro, doesn't he understand the trouble he'll get us both in? "RANTARO!" I heard someone yelling from another room. "Well, I have to go.. Look in that laundry bin over there. You can thank me later." Then he left, walking into the room Shuichi had also walked into a few minutes ago.

I did what he said and I went to the laundry basket. I don't know why it's here, it basically in the middle of a hall way. But I looked inside and seen a large cooking pot. I don't even want to ask. I took it out and ran back over to the cabinet. I placed the pot on the floor, base up. and stood on it. I could finally reach the cabinet.

I open it up to see a single book, I take it out. 'The Saihara's CookBook.' It honestly looked a little dusty but I could still open it up. The first page read. 'The Main Dish for the Dance' and it had a bunch of food names under the title. The one that interested me the most was the 'Saihara Salad.' It honestly looked quite simple, and I really needed to eat soon.

I of course forgot I was still standing on the pot, so I accidentally walked off without stepping on the floor.

BANG

I fell front first into the ground, which didn't help my stomach at all. Now I feel like throwing up, and it was honestly really hard to even get up. I closed my eyes in pain. "Is everything alright Ko?" I seen Saihara peak out of the room. I noticed his plain face turn into fear and then he was running over to me. I was trying not to cry because of the pain in my stomach, but it was no use. "Sh, u, I'm, hungry.." He looked at me then quickly ran over to the fridge. Grabbing something that was easy to swallow, apple sauce. He sat me up and grabbed a spoon. "Open your mouth Ko." I listened. I opened my mouth and he fed me.

I then noticed a figure walk out of the room Shuichi had also came out from. I didn't know who it was but I tried telling Shuichi. I tried to point, but I was to weak. "Ko, take some time to rest, alright?" He continued feeding me, I was too tired to argue.

When the 500ml container was finished, he got up and put it on the counter and walked back to me. "Let me pick you up." Again I was to tired to argue, so I let him. He picked me up bridal style and we started walking off.

Where to? I don't know..