[13] He Was My Brother

[There wasn't any puncture hold in Ko's skin, and no trace of it going into Kokichi's skin either. So, what was Rantaro's plan. This needle is also used for extracting blood for blood samples. But it doesn't make any sense.]

[Mikan's POV]

I move from Kokichi's body to Rantaro's, I then notice a strap bag around his neck. I open up the bag and notice a small piece of paper and another needle. "It's.. pois.. poison.." I look at Rantaro, he's still alive! Wait poison? 'Alright Mikan think' I look in my bag I always carry with me full of medical supplies. As the Shsl nurse, I'm able to concoct my own antidotes, and lucky a few days ago I had made one for poisons. I was running out and I need some more, anyways. I take the antidote injection out of my bag and place it into his wrist. I slowly start injecting the antidote. I then notice Rantaro getting a little restless. "Hey, it's alright. You'll be ok." I say softly. He glances at me with a warm smile.

"Saihara, this is all your fault." "My fault Kamukura? It's this idiots bosses fault. I've tried so hard to find him, and now Kokichi might be dead because of him!" Rantaro looks from me to Shuichi. "Hey.. Saihara, Kokichi... is alright.. Mikan can prove it.." They then all stare at me with worry in their eyes. "Yes, Rantaro is telling the truth. Kokichi had just passed out, probably due to stress. Instead, Rantaro had injected himself." Shuichi's face softened.

[Shuichi's POV]

"Thank goodness. When will he be up then?" Mikan walks over to my kitchen and grabs a glass, filling it with water. She walks back and over to Kokichi. She lifts his head and gently pours it into his mouth. A minute goes by and Kokichi's eyes open up. "AHHHHHH!" Kokichi then got up and tried to run. I grab him and give him a hug. He then starts to fight back. "Let go, LET GO!" I don't let go. "Kokichi everything is going to be ok.."

He looks up towards me with red eyes, he's crying. "It felt s-so real." "Kokichi. This is as real as it can be." "Then I must have I-imagined it. Forget about it." He pushes me and walks away. "I'm going to bed now. See you later Saihara." He said that with such anger, what happened? "Rantaro.. are you feeling better?" I look towards Mikan and Rantaro then glance towards Kamukura. "Looks like me and Mikan are gonna leave soon, were taking Rantaro with us." "Do as you please I don't care anymore.." I felt so worried and sad, but angry and tired at the same time. Maybe I'll do something nice for Kokichi tomorrow. I look at the clock on my wall. 4:27 a.m.

[Kokichi's POV]

I walk down the long hallway passing all the many rooms. I felt so angry, angry at myself. Minutes go by and I arrive at my room? Anyways, I open the door and slam it behind me. Immediately falling onto my knees crying. Remembering the event I couldn't forget about, until years ago.

I cried myself to sleep, having the dream of the memory while asleep on the floor.

I spent my childhood in an orphanage because I was apparently just left there. Nobody could even find my real parents. I had just come back from school when someone was there to visit me. We spoke in my room, because it was a private area. When they took out a fire arm. I didn't know what to do, I was terrified. He then said this.

'You never knew your parents, but I did. Their rich millionaires to this day, I worked close with them even before you were born. They thought you were going to be in the way, so they left you here and paid people to be quiet about you being their kid. You had an older brother, named Nagito."

They took their hood down revealing a teen boy with white fluffy hair and green eyes. "Hello brother." He put the gun down. "The fire arm is fake I just needed you to listen was all." My eyes start to water. "B-brother?.." "Yes. Unfortunately, I don't know your name. What may it be?" "Your lying your lying, YOUR LYING!" He then gives me a hug. "I promise you, I'm not. In fact I took some of our parents money to get you out of here. I have my own place where you'll be safe."

He gently grabs my hand. "Would you like to come with me? Right now their are people looking for you. So I need to be a big brother and keep you safe." I look into his eyes. I know when someone's lying, but. He isn't. "O-ok then, I'll come with you." Another teen boy with a green tie opens the door. "We have to go, now!"  The two teenage boys and I are running away from the orphanage. We were about 10 minutes away. When I look up at the sky. A fast moving star? Then Nagito shouted "RUN!"

Writer's Note
——————————————-
Sorry it took so long to publish this, things happen you know. Also thank you a lot for 2k views, honestly. I'll try to post the next part hopefully soon.