[17] The White Haired Boy

[I wake him up by nudging his shoulder, then whisper to him what I was about to do. "Ready!" I whisper, and Ko gives me a nod. I then start spamming the horn. *Honk* *Hon-* *Honk* They both wake up covering their ears. "What the hell man." "Sorry Hajime, needed to wake you guys up some how.]

[Kokichi's POV]

We all get out of the car and head inside. "Welcome back Shuichi and Kokichi! Oh, I see you brought some guest." I smile. "H-hey Kaede." I say. She smiles back while Shuichi just kept walking. "Shuichi! Where's the bathroom in this place?" "Go find it yourself orange juice lover."  That was a rude.. Why is Shuichi being so mean to Hajime? "U-um I can show you where it is." "It's alright Kokichi, I was just joking."

Nagito looked at me sad. "Hey, maybe you can show me where the bathroom is?" "Um sure. I-it's this way.." I start walking towards the bathroom, huh that's weird this bathroom door is usually closed. "So, this is one of the bathroom—." "SHUICHI, I SHU, I Can't-. THERES A BODY ON THE FLOOR COVERED IN-!" Shuichi runs back around to the bathroom. "WHERE?" He looks at the body and his shook face turned into discussed.

"Get up off the floor." There wasn't a response. "Kiibo stop playing these games, how did you even get in here?" Once again there wasn't a response. "Kaede! Get in here!" A few minutes pass and the blond girl had finally made her way to Shuichi. "What's up-. Oh, I found him at the front door, looked like he had passed out or something so I brought him in here."

I hesitantly go up to his body and check the pulse on his neck. "S-Shuichi his pulse is really weak. Like really weak." "Great, what did you get yourself into now. Kaede do something about him, Ko come with me. Love birds, do what ever you want. Just don't do something stupid." I follow behind Shuichi as he walks out of the room.

"Um, who is that? His name is Kiibo right?." He sighs. "He's just an old friend, nothing to be worried about. Now hurry up." That name Kiibo, it stroked me as familiar. But I don't remember why. We both walk into Shuichi's room and he shuts the door behind me. "Shuichi w-why am I in here?" "Just sit on the bed, I need to use the washroom. I'll be back in a jiffy."

I do what he says and I sit on the bed. 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, then 15 minutes start to pass and I grow a little worried. The bathroom door finally opens and I see him walking out slowly. I look at him as he continues to walk closer to me. "Um.." He continues to walk closer to me till he got as close to me as possible. It made me really uncomfortable. "Kokichi." I didn't respond. "Not gonna respond, well what can I do." What is he talking about..

He pushes me down on the bed and gets on top. Taking both of my wrist and crossing them on top of each other over my head. "Sh.. Shuichi, s-stop." "Why should I?" I didn't respond. He puts his forhead on mine and tried to-. "Hey Shuichi! He's up and he wants to speak with you immediately."

He sighs and gets off me. "Damn it, fine. I'll be there in a second! Stay here alright.." He walks over to the door and slams it behind him. I lay back on the bed as I try and catch my breath. I'm not gonna stay here, I'm going to go and find Nagito. I get up off the bed and walk out the door.

[Shuichi's POV]

I follow Kaede into the living room. "Here is Shuichi." "What do you need Kiibo, I'm a little busy at the moment." He gets off the couch and walks over to me. "I'm gonna need something from you immediately." "Like cash? Cause I'm not gonna-." I need Kokichi Ouma, and I heard he was last here." "Why? Don't expect me to just hand him to you." "He has been sentenced to dead. For the kidnapping of Nagito Komaeda."

"What the hell are you talking about? If he could even hurt a fly I would be amazed. Wait. Your framing him." "The queens orders." "Bull crap she just doesn't want him interacting with his brother." "Excuse me as I search the house." "Take another step in my house and torture you till you break.." "I only take orders from my lady." He then takes out a gun and points it at me. "Now excuse me."

"AHHHHH."

*Whack.* Kiibo fell to the floor. Standing their with a shovel was Kokichi. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to-." I look at Kokichi confused but then snap back into reality. "Kaede go drop him in the middle of nowhere. Also make sure when you do, he has nothing on him. Get to it and I'll pay you extra." She immediately got to it picking his unconscious body up. "Hey Kokichi, are you alright?" "Y-yea, I'm ok." "Where did you even get that shovel?"

[Kokichi's POV]

*Time: exiting the room after Shuichi left.* 'I wonder where big bro is.' I continue walking down the long hallway. "I'm gonna need Kokichi Ouma." What? I'm not familiar with that voice so it must be Kiibo's right? "He has been sentenced to death." 'Wh-hat... I do I do?..' I look around, not knowing what I'm even looking for. I run away from the voices when I noticed a storage closet. 'Find something Kokichi, find something. Here.' I picked up a shovel and started walking back over to the voices.

Now standing behind the white haired boy. "Excuse me." "AHHHHH." *Bang*