[11] A Few Drops

[I was currently listening to him banging on the door. Calling out your name. I walked out of Kokichi's room, and back over to the living room. Now I just have to wait..]

[Shuichi's POV]

"Kaede listen to me, alright? I need you to find out what he's up to." I was currently on the phone with Kaede Amamatsu. "Shuichi, I told you already. I can't, I don't know where he is." I slam my hand on the table in front of me. "Then find him!"

I hanged up the phone. I was currently in the basement down stairs trying to sort through paperwork. Wait! How could I forget about him? My love. My phone had started ringing when I was with him, and I ran out of his room in that moment. I should go check up on him.

I quickly run up the basement stairs to the 1st floor. I open the door at the top of the stairs and close it when I passed through. I start walking to Ko's room when I noticed his keys weren't with me. But how?

"Looking for these? You know, your really stupid to be leaving these on your bed." I turn around to see who the voice belonged to. It was the man I told Kaede to investigate. Rantaro Amami..

"What do you want Amami, and how did you get the keys?" "Let me see Kokichi." "Well, I won't let you. Remember, you have already seen him that time in the gym." "Well, I want to see him again." "Give me the keys Rantaro." "Let's make a deal then"-

Bang.

I shot his hand that was holding the keys with my gun I always kept on me. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't kill him. Not yet anyways. He then fell to the ground. "As you were saying Amami?" "Damn.. You." I walk up to him as he laid across the floor, and I take the keys back.

I sigh. "I'll deal with you later, i'm busy right now." I get up and start walking to Kokichi's room.

[Kokichi's POV]

I immediately wake up to a gun shot. I must have fallen asleep, but I don't remember doing so. I get up from the floor and realize, I'm still in this stupid bathroom. Should I call for help? What if the shooter is after Shuichi, or.. Me? Maybe It's best if I stay here and keep quiet.

Five minutes pass and I hear my bedroom door open. Hopefully their stupid enough to not come and check the bathroom.. "Kokichi! Where are you!?" That sounded like Saihara. Wait, did he snap? Is he coming to kill me?.. I then hear knocks on the outside of the bathroom door, loud ones.

I stay silent, shaking in my skin. When the knocking stops. Bang. Someone had just kicked the bathroom door open. I then see Saihara on the other side of the door. "Did you pull another stunt Ko!?" "N-no, I've been locked in here, t-then I heard a gun s-shot. Please d-don't hurt me." He then gives a big sigh. "Sorry Ko, I was just doing target practice. But locked in here?" Y-yea, I  c-come to use the bathroom. W-when after tried turn the k-knob, locked." My sentences weren't forming the way I wanted them to, made me sound quite stupid honestly.

"Never mind I basically get what your trying to say. So you think someone locked you in here?" "Y-yes."  Wait, I just realized. Does he still have the gun on him? Maybe he really is trying to kill me. I look at his waist to see part of the gun sticking out of his pocket. I immediately take a few steps back. "P-please don't hurt m-me." I start trembling. Saihara looked at his suit and noticed part of the gun was sticking out.

[Kaede's POV]

It's been a long day at work. When Saihara doesn't need me for his 'investigations', I go and drive other people around. Honestly I just drive criminals around, but it pays good amounts of money.

I'm currently in my car parked outside of Saihara's house. I'm also living with him at the time being. Again, until he doesn't need me anymore. I get out of the car and walk up to the front of the house. I grab my keys from my small purse and unlock the door.

I opened the door and look inside, I noticed droplets of blood on the floor. Not many, but enough to know this was still a injury needed fixing. I walk inside, dropping my stuff down quietly. I start taking quiet steps, then I noticed something in the kitchen.

I take another step closer and I noticed there was somebody standing there. I then noticed green hair. "Rantaro?" I quietly yelled out. He then looks at me with a face of shock. He then quickly opens a drawer. What is he doing? "Rantaro??" I say his name more confused this time. He looks at me, then starts running at me from the kitchen.

I looked at his hand. He was gripping onto a knife, what did he do? He then lunges his knife at me when he had gotten closer, but I dodged it. Jumping to the side, I slip and fall Banging my head onto the floor, not very hard though. He comes running at me again. What do I do?

————————————————————
Writers Note
Sorry for the late update, just been busy these pass few weeks. This was also rushed so sorry if it sucks. Thank you for 800+ views as well!