[7] What is This Feeling?

[I then let go of Rantaro and started crying very hard. Rantaro sighed. "Look at that Saihara, you made him cry. He won't trust you if you keep yelling at him."]

[Kokichi's POV]

After Rantaro said that, Shuichi had grabbed me once more. "P-please not again!" Then threw me back into the small closet. I tried to run out, but he closed the door and locked it before I could even look at him. "You got to see him, happy?" They were having a conversation while I was crying and curled up on the floor. "Cmon Saihara, your no fun." "I'm glad to know." Rantaro sighed. "The poor kids' claustrophobic and your locking him in a tiny closet." "It's his fault he's claustrophobic." "Again Shuichi, he won't trust you. So don't blame me when he comes running to me." "Then I'll kill you." "But don't you need me 'detective' ?" "I could careless whether your dead or alive." "Yea right." Once again I was completely terrified of being stuck in the small space. I couldn't handle it and passed out once again.

[Shuichi's POV]

After the conversation with Amami, we parted ways. He said he had to do something, then talk with his boss. I didn't want a threat messaged to me from his boss, so I let him go. Kaede is currently investigating who Rantaro's boss is. Once I take him out, then my boss, who's lower class, won't have to follow any orders Amami's boss gives him.

I walked out of the gym and went back into my living room. I sat down on a couch, then what Rantaro said came back to my mind. 'He won't trust you.'
I didn't care whether Ko trusted me or not, well. I guess I do. I was bored so I picked up a manga book I had left on the floor. 'Danganronpa 2: Ultimate Luck and Hope and Despair.' I read it like 50 times this year but whatever, I was bored.

45 minutes pass and I just finished reading the book once more. I place the book down and I got up, remembering Ouma was still locked in that closet. I grab the closet keys I had left on a table and start walking to the gym. I get to the gym and walk over to the office. I started hearing loud cry's, so I guess he's already up.

I get to the door, unlock it then open it. "Kokichi." I said that softly so I didn't startled him. "Please.. I.. P-please." I sighed and kneeled in front of him. "Kokichi, I'm sorry I had to put you in here. Would you like to come out now?" "I'm r-really scared." I sighed once again and pulled him into a hug. "No..! P-please don't hurt m-me." He softly cried that out. I lightly start touching his hair. It was so soft, it's unbelievable how soft it was. I would like to keep it this way forever. "Kokichi, your hair. It's so soft." I said that while still lightly touching his hair. No response. "Whatever, let's get you out, ok?" "O-ok.."

We both stood up and he quickly clings to my arm. Is he really that scared? I slowly start to walk out of the gym, with my love still clinging to my arm. Why is he so cute? Once he got out of the gym, I decided we would head to my room. "Ko, have you ever played video games before?" He just shakes his head left to right. "I take that as a no. Well what about if we played some together?" I hated playing video games but there's nothing else to do right now. "S-sure, I guess."

[Kokichi's POV]

He never told me where we were going but I assumed maybe his room, unless he has an arcade. I highly doubt it though. We kept walking until he stopped in front of a door. "We're here, this is my room by the way. Also, don't mind the posters." He must have a lot if he doesn't want me to worry.

He opens the door and we walk in. Now I understand what he means. My eyes opened in shock, there were Danganronpa posters everywhere! "Y-you must like D-danganronpa a lot Shuichi." "Yea I do. Oh yea! You like it too, I forgot. Would you like to watch it instead?" How much of a fan is he? "S-sure." "Alrighty then, I'm going to take a shower first. There's a box there with ever season of Danganronpa." He points to a box on the floor. "You can pick any season you want, I honestly don't care." After he said that he walked into what looked like a closet.

I slowly make my way over to the box of cd's. When I opened the lid of the box, I noticed every season of Danganronpa, he wasn't kidding. I've only watched about 4 out of the 50 somethings other seasons. The season I really wanted to watch was Danganronpa 28. I picked it out and Shuichi walked out of the closet. "Did you pick one out yet?" "Is season 28 o-ok?" "Yea it's fine. Just wait here I shouldn't take long with my shower, you can sit on my bed if you want." "O-oh, ok."

I sat and waited on his bed patiently for him to finish showering. He gets out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I immediately look away and close my eyes, feeling my cheeks burn up. Why though, don't people do feel that when they are embarrassed? "Aww, look at you. Your so flustered by seeing me."
————————————————————

Writers Note:
Thank you for almost 100 views!