[4] Where Am I now?

[I heard something metal-like being picked up. Next thing I knew, I was knocked back into unconscious]

[Kokichi's POV]

Where am I?

I had just woken up. My head was hurting so much more then it the did last time. I noticed that now both my eyes and mouth weren't covered by something, but I was still tied at the hands and ankles. I was just stuck in a room, could I scream for help? What if nobody knows i'm even in this room? I mean, I could be honestly anywhere right now.

There were no windows or decor in the room. The walls were just a very dark shade of blue, making the room look very dark. The only thing in the room was the door on the wall in front of me. It's possible that this may be a basement.

"You can't be serious!" Wait, I could hear somebody in a different room. Could it be Shuichi? "What do you mean no!?" This person sounds really angry. Maybe it's best to keep quiet. "Fine, do what you want. I mean, I already hid Kaito's body. The school no longer believes he attends HopesPeak. Of course I lied to them!"

Wait, this had to be Shuichi. If I recall correctly. Me and Kaito were right beside each other when-. I seen the door open. "I have to go, see you later." He then hanged up the phone and ran to me. Untying the ropes that kept my wrist and ankles together.

"We have to leave. There is a car outside waiting for you. Go up the stairs and take a left. There then will be the front door, open it. Start running towards the car outside and open the back seat door, then get in the car. Hurry!" After he untied me I did what he said. Go up the stairs, take a left, go out the front door, run to the car, get in. But why did I do it?

After getting in, I closed the car door. I then noticed a blonde girl, my age sitting in the drivers seat. "Your Kokichi, right?" "Y-yes." How does she know my name? Does Shuichi know her? She then starts the car. "W-what about Shuichi?" Why did I even care? He killed Kaito! He's a killer, and I'm worried about him!? She ignored what I said, and started to drive off. 30 minutes go by, I'm still in the car.

"Hey Kokichi, I want to ask you a question. What's you favourite soda?" Is she asking me for a reason? Like, will it be my last drink I'll ever have? "G-grape Fanta." "Lameeee. Mine is Hopes leaf tea." "That's c-cool." I didn't know what else to say. "Do you like it because it's the colour purple?" "Yea, b-but also because I like t-the taste." "Well.... Have you ever thought of dyeing your hair? I mean the black looks hideous. Maybe like a purple colour?" Huh, I had never even thought about that before.

We then pull up to an abandoned parking lot. She parks the car. "Kokichi get to the floor now and stay down." She whispered that part, but I still did what she said. Laying down in the tight space of the car floor. The passenger door opens after a short while. Someone had just gotten inside the vehicle and closed the door. I start panicking. The blond girl then starts to drive off. 5 minutes go by and I heard a voice. "It's ok Kokichi, you can get up now." I looked up to see Shuichi turning his back to look at me. I had so many questions. But I knew it was better if I didn't ask any of them. I just sat back down.

After another 20 minutes of Kaede driving, we finally stop and park in front of a massive old house in the woods. Shuichi opened his door and stepped outside. He then closed his door and went to open mine. I got out of the car and he closed the door behind me. "Come with me Ko." I really hated that nickname. We walk up to the front of the door and he pulls out a set of keys, unlocking the door. We step inside and Kaede pulls out of the parking lot, driving away. Now it's just me and Shuichi.

————————————————————
Writer's Note:
Sorry this is a little bit short, I promise the next part will be longer and more exciting!