[1] Hopes Peak for The Ultimates

["We told you didn't we?" "Just leave me alone!"]

[??? POV]
Every single day for the past 2 and a half years, i've been bullied and completely alone. No one at all to help me. I have always felt so invisible to others.

"You still owe me $50 because I won yesterday's fight. Don't make me force you to pay another $50-, never mind." A teacher had walked around the corner, so my bully took a run for it. That's when I ran the opposite way to the boys bathroom, and locked myself in a stall. "I can't handle this anymore." I was crying so much that I guess I lost track of time. All of a sudden there was an announcement telling me to get back to class.

I then opened the door. "S-sorry I'm late." My math teacher just looked at me with a serious face. She doesn't care about any of the students here, mostly me honestly. I kept my head down while walking to my desk. Mainly because the students would always stare at me and laugh.

But when I got to my desk, a student I have never seen before was sitting there, looking at me. "Oh, I'm sorry. This must be your desk. I'll move." "No it's ok, you can sit here. I see better at the back anyways." I really hated where I would sit everyday. Mainly because I sat beside my bully. I was so glad I could sit at the back of the class today.

"Can the new transfer student please give an introduction to the class?" The teacher asked. The student stood up. "My name is Shuichi Saihara. I'm a detective who had solved an unsolvable case once. That's basically it about me." He sat back down and the teacher started her lesson. I wonder what he's like. I hope him and I can be friends, he looks like a nice guy.

After learning garbage for 45 minutes, it was finally lunch. I gathered my things and walked out of class. When I got to my locker I would normally see a mean note. "That's weird, there's no mean note on my locker today." I said  to myself very quietly. As I opened my lock and grabbed my lunch, I thought about going to find the new kid. That thought drifted away once I had seen him with the person who would always bully me.

My bully's name was Kaito Momata. We used to be friends, but when his girlfriend Maki Harukawa, broke up with him. He took his anger out of me.

I decided to eat in the boys bathroom stall today. It's nice and quiet and I didn't want people talking to me. 15 minutes later, I hear the bathroom door open. "I know your in here... Don't make me come find you." I started to panic, then I heard another voice. "Kaito, he isn't in here. I seen him walk down to the music room." "Then let's go find the brat!" I then heard the bathroom door close. Was that the new kid? Did he know i was in here? If he did, did he tell Kaito I was in the music room on purpose? I was so confused I started overthinking all of this. Does he actually want to be my friend? No, why would he.

10 minutes go by and I hear the bathroom door open again. "Hey are you in here? Kaito won't be coming back, so maybe we can talk?" I open the stall door enough to peak out. So it was the new kid! He then tilted his head a little bit so the side. "I promise he won't be here for awhile, you can open your door."

I gave in and completely opened my stall door, standing there shy. "I'm Shuichi Saihara, as you already know. What's your name?." "I can't t-tell you." If I did, Kaito would be really mad. "Like I said Kaito isn't here, you don't have to worry." Why would he care? It's not like he'll remember it.

"My n-name is K-kokichi, Kokichi O-ouma." Great, I told him. Does he know my ultimate talent? He'll hate me once he knows. "That's such an amazing name! Wow i'm jealous." "W-wait what?" "Oh yea your also the Ultimate Supreme Leader, right? You have like 10 thousan-."

"I actually have 10 members." "That's completely alright! Hey I was wondering if you and I could be friends?" He, wants to be- friends? "Um, s-sure I guess." "Great! Hey do you maybe want to meet up tonight? How about at Hope's Park? Is 4:00 a good time for you?" Somebody wants me to me to meet up with them? "Sure I'll b-be there."