[15] She Has A Shovel

["H-hey Shu, can I ask you for a favour?" His face turns into a bright smile. "You called me Shu! Also I'll do anything for you!" "Can I please meet with N-Nagito Komaeda?" His face turns from a bright smile to a sinister grin. "Sure."]

[Kokichi's POV]

Kaede walked into the room. "They have already left." Shuichi then spoke up. "All three?" "All three.." "Thank you Kaede. By the way, I'm going to be out tonight. Can you take care of the house?" Kaede's face turned into shock, then into a small smile. "Sure, you two have fun then." 'You two'? Is she talking about me, if so. Where are we going, where will he be taking me? She steps out of the room and closes the door behind her.

I look at Shuichi and ask. "What did s-she mean by 'you two'?" "Damn it, Kaede you idiot." He gives a big sigh. "Well, because you haven't been outside for a while. I thought maybe we could see the sunset together." I didn't understand. For some reason, I felt like there's something more to that then just watching a sunset. "Oh, that would b-be nice." I gave a fake smile just to seem like I wasn't completely terrified.

A phone went off from inside Shuichi's coat. "Ah, sorry Ko. I need to take this." "I'll watch over him, take the call." Kaede had walked back into the room. "Alright, be back in an hour." He then ran out of the room. I was still sitting on the floor of the room. But, do I really need to be babysit? "Hey Kokichi, you told me you like panta. Would you like one?" My face brightened up. "Yes please!" "Alright come with me." She started to walk out of the room, and I followed behind.

We got to the kitchen and she gave a panta from the fridge. We walked back to the room I stayed in and sat on the bed. We were both sitting quietly drinking panta on the bed. Minutes pass on when Kaede spoke up. "So, honestly. How do you like it here? I mean, he probably isn't going to let you go. He really does appreciate you, a lot.."

That last part of her sentence seemed really strange to the both of us. "W-well." I started whispering because I was paranoid that Shuichi was around.

"I'm terrified, I don't know what is so s-special about me to him. But, at least here. I d-do feel more welcomed then during my normal life I guess.." "Well I'm glad you feel more welcomed here. I'll try to be their for you more. I'm sure Saihara may scare you from time to time, but you'll soon get used to it." Like that was supposed to make me feel any better. But I'm glad I have someone I can hopefully trust.

Me and her talked about random stuff for a bit. When Shuichi had popped back into the room. "Hey I'm back. Seems like you two got friendly. Oh by the way they need you now Kaede." "Ah, alright then. Well I'll see you two later then." She walked out of the room and Shuichi sat were Kaede had. "So, what were you guys talking about?" "Nothing really we j-just jumped from topic to topic." I said laughing nervously. "I see, well we have to go now so we don't miss the sunset."

Is he serious? It's 1 p.m. The sun doesn't set until 8 p.m. Why is he in such a rush? But its not like I can do anything, I just have to make him happy. I look down honestly feeling quite depressed. All of a sudden Saihara gave me a kiss on the cheek. I look up, then look at him embarrassed. "Sorry, I had to. You just looked tooooo~ cute. Also I was joking about leaving early."

I sigh, hopefully tonight we just get to see the sunset. "Oh yea also." He walks over to one of the dressers in the room and opens it. I bought you some more clothes, hopefully you'll like them." I got up and walked over, when I noticed both my old clothes and new ones were in here. I look back at him confused but glad.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Somebody kept banging on the door loudly. Saihara took out the gun from his pocket, didn't he say there wasn't anything in it?

[Saihara's POV]

Someone was repeatedly banging on the door. The house is supposed to be empty right now, so what did this idiot care for being here? I took out my gun and pointed for Kokichi to go hide in the bathroom. I opened the door and no one was standing there, but I can still hear the banging. I look towards the front door.

Someone was standing there banging a shovel on my front door. What? I walk up to the front window to see who it was. It was that bitch Junko, why is she banging my door with a shovel? I open the door a crack and she puts the shovel down. "Heyo~!" "I'm busy what do you want?" "C'mon, don't throw me a bus now. I'm here about the hope talking bitch, despair loving twerp."

"Nagito?" "Who else! Anyways, he's in the car." I look over her shoulder to see a man tied up in her back seat. Stupid Junko. "Where did I say to bring him, and why is he tied up?" "Got it I'll leave now, but I aspect pay." She walked over to her car, got in, and drove off. I slam the front door shut, walking back over to Ko's room. I open the bedroom door and walk over to the bathroom.

I open the bathroom door to see Kokichi on the floor crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" He used his sleeve to dry his tears. "It's nothing, anyways who was it?" "Just some idiot who wants money is all." I look at my watch. 3:56 p.m. Well looks like we should head out now. "The drive is quite long so it's best if we leave now. You can grab your Monokuma plush and a Fanta before we head out.

I walked to the front door after Ko had both those items in his hands. I opened the door and Ko walks out, me following behind. Then I lock the front door, and start walking over to the car. I softly touch Kokichi's hair, so smooth. He looks at me, then at the ground. We both then get in the car and head off.

Writers Note
——————————————
*cough* *cough* I love Komahina so more of it is coming. *cough* *cough*
Also surprisingly this chapter is quite long..