Mark sighed as his fingers hovered over the keyboard, but before could type back, he immediately thought about something that had been bugging him and decided to go with that.

Mark
Um sure
I was actually about to ask if I could come over, I need to talk to you about something

Johnny
Oh really?

Mark
Yeah
Do you know exactly how long Donghyuck is gonna be gone?

Johnny
Well considering I gave him a fake brand to look for, I'd say probably a good hour

Mark
That's all the time I need
I'll see you soon

Mark shut off his phone as he quickly got out of bed to change into a pair of black sweatpants along with a plain white t-shirt and a thick blue hoodie on. It was still February and cold but not a lot of snow has fallen lately so Mark just put on what would keep him warm for a short walk and put on his shoes.

Mark grabbed his phone as he made his way downstairs knowing that Taeyong was in his room talking with Jaehyun about their baby and being all lovey dovey again. 'I hate to see how gushy they'll be when their baby is born.'

Their mom however, went out grocery shopping but she says that it was mandatory for Taeyong to stay but Mark can go out as he pleases since Taeyong doesn't need help yet with his pregnancy.

So if anything, this would probably be Mark's one and only freebie without getting caught or being questioned.

Mark opens the front door and leaves as he walks to Johnny's house. The cool wind blew harshly against Mark's face and he shivered, he pulled his hood up and stuffed his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie as he continues walking. 'I have got to get my own car soon.'

《 ♡ 》

So... what did you want to talk about?❞ Johnny questioned with Mark sitting beside him on his bed. Mark had sat a little far away from him as he looked down at his sweater paws, deciding if he should say what he wanted to say.

It was silent but Johnny didn't rush him, instead he slightly scooted closer to Mark but the younger boy paid no mind to him. ❝Taeyong told me about his pregnancy. Congratulations on being an uncle.

Yeah...

Johnny didn't like to see Mark being so sad, he doesn't know what's causing him to be sad so he puts an arm around Mark's shoulder but the younger doesn't lean into him. ❝What's wrong Mark?

The younger didn't answer right away but he did look up at Johnny with the same sad look, it made Johnny nervous.

I know that I said I wanted to keep doing this, but... Mark held up a hand to motion between him and Johnny. ❝I think I want to stop.