Dirty Little Secret😏🤫

5am (Beach)

Jonathan: *sits beside Shanté* We leave in 5 hours.

Shanté: Don't remind meeeee. I'm gonna miss the beach.

Jonathan: I know you are. So when you gon come back?

Shanté: Right after I graduate. This is where I'm going and then me and Babes are going to California.

Jonathan: You're still going to go even though you might not be going to UCLA?

Shanté: Yeah.

Jonathan: You gon collect sand and shells again? *😂*

Shanté: No. *😂*

Jonathan: Fuckin weirdo. *chuckles* So did Khalil talk to you or anything?

Shanté: Yeah. He texted me around 1 saying that he wanted to hang out again but without you. And he apologized for leaving.

Jonathan: Are you gonna hang out with him?

Shanté: ...I don't know.

Jonathan: What do you mean you don't know?

Shanté: He apologized, Father. That's sweet and I didn't think he'd apologize for anything.

Jonathan: Ok?

Shanté: All I'm saying is that maybe I just need to get comfortable around him.

Jonathan: Daughter-

Shanté: I just wanna give him a chance.

I do want to give him a chance but I really don't wanna upset him

Jonathan: I told you that he might hurt you.

Shanté: Hurt me how?

Jonathan's POV

I was about to tell her that he's a player & if she doesn't have sex with him, he's going to raise hell but she needs to learn for herself because neither her nor Mikaela will listen to me. Her & Mikaela will know why I don't want them to be together & it's NOT because I'm jealous...because I'M NOT. I just don't like her being with him...

Jonathan: ...if you want to go ahead.

Breakfast

Khalil: So did you have fun at the fair?

Shanté: Yeah.

Khalil: So what did Jonathan tell you about me leaving?

Shanté: He said you threatened him...well you were most likely about to.

Khalil: I didn't threaten him. I just asked him to leave so I could be alone with you.

Shanté: Why is it so important for you to be alone with me?