Beach Day 2️⃣🏖

Next morning (Downstairs outside -9am)

Jonathan: Where's your sister?

Mikaela: Sleep.

Jonathan: And you didn't think to wake her?

Mikaela: She didn't want to eat breakfast. She doesn't really like eating breakfast this early.

Jonathan: I'm gonna go get her.

Mikaela: Dad, stop.

Jonathan: What?

Mikaela: Quit trying to fuck her.

Jonathan: W-

Mikaela: You know you are. So stop. She doesn't want that. Quit pushing yourself onto her.

Jonathan: I'm not.

Mikaela: Yes you are. Be her dad.

Jonathan: And getting her to eat breakfast isn't?

Mikaela: You almost kissed her yesterday.

Jonathan: She was about to kiss me too.

Mikaela: You grabbed her hips. She didn't want to kiss you.

Jonathan: She didn't?

Mikaela: No. She just didn't know what else to do.

Jonathan: But she walked away so if she didn't know what else to do-

Mikaela: She didn't want to walk away at first 'cause she didn't want to seem rude.

Mikaela's POV

I'm lying right now to protect my sister & obviously I can't do that if he keeps making moves. I need to tell him something I know would make him back off

Jonathan: Do I make her uncomfortable?

Mikaela: You only make her uncomfortable when you flirt.

Jonathan: So that's why she says "chill" all the time and laughs? Is that her way of showing how uncomfortable she is?

Mikaela: Yeah.

Jonathan: Ok...well could you go get her then? I don't think she should miss breakfast. She didn't eat last night and we're not going out to eat until 1.

Mikaela: She doesn't eat breakfast. She literally does this all the time.

Jonathan: Ok, you're her sister. You should care more about her health than about me flirting with her.

Mikaela: So I'm not a good sister?

Jonathan: I never said that.

Mikaela: You go get her.

Jonathan: I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Mikaela: So then don't worry about it. We're supposed to be going out to Walmart when she wakes up.

Jonathan: Mikaela-