Farwell

[Edited]

Itachi

I was in the living room with Kisame on the couch, Sasori on the ground working on a puppet, and Konan at the table work on some paper work. It was pretty peace and quiet. No noise of anyone training. Everything was peaceful and quite.

"TOBI! TSUKIKO! TWINS!"

Until now.

"Run!" I heard Hachi yell.

"Come on Tobi! Hurry before Hidan catches us!" Daisuke shouted.

"Hey wait for me!" Kimimaru shouted jumping over the couch and landing on Kisame's laps. Daisuke and Hachi hid behind Konan while Tobi with Sasori.

"Where are they?!" Hidan ran in shouting. I looked at him and tried not to laugh at his pink hair.

"What happened to your hair." Konan said trying not to laugh too.

"Those little fuckers did this to me!" He shouted.

"That can't be. The twins were with me the entire time." Konan said patting Hachi and Daisuke's heads.

"And Tobi has been helping me with a puppet." Sasori said without even looking up at Hidan.

"Then what about Tsukiko?! That little bitch has always hated me!" Hidan shouted pointing at Kimimaru.

"For your information I've been with Uncle Kisame the whole time." Kimimaru said resting her head on Kisame's chest.

"Hidan just calm down." Kakuzu said as he walked in the room.

"But they-"

"Hidan! We have a mission today so let's get going!" Kakuzu yelled.

"Fuck! I forgot about that. Well, I guess I don't have any other way around this but..." Hidan looked at Kimimaru and the others and pointed his sword at them. "When I get back you guys are dead." Hidan said before walking away with Kakuzu.

*sigh*"Tsukiko, let's go train." I said walking towards the training room.

"Kk! Bye guys see you in a little bit." Kimimaru said as she stood up and ran over to me.

"Grab your things then meet me outside." I said before leaving her behind.

"Okay Daddy!" Kimimaru said running towards her room.

"She's only been here for two weeks and she still hasn't changed." I said to myself as I walked to my room.

Kimimaru

Ever since I arrived at the Akutsuki hideout I've never been better. Like ever. Everyone is nice to me and turns out that the two kids that tried to attack me were Hachi and Daisuke. And that my hair hasn't forgotten how to change color. Argh! Stupid hair!

Anyway, after I woke I was taken to the leader of the Akutsuki, Pain. He asked if I wanted to join the Akutsuki but I denied. I told him that it was going to be dangerous for me to be in the Akutsuki since I can't control my 'power '. So he told Itachi and Kisame to train me.

Kisame has taught me how to use my Katana and chakra together without using too much strength when applying my chakra. And Itachi had to help me control my 'power '.

*knock * * knock *

"Who is it?!" I shouted as I searched for my katana under my bed.

"Me." I heard an unfamiliar voice said.

"Who's me?" I asked standing up slowly with my katana in my hand.

My door opened slowly and I quickly stood in a fighting position. I held my katana close to my chest and had smoke bombs in my other hand. I watched as the figure walked in slowly. I was ready to swing my katana at them when I noticed it was Tobi?