Special 4

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Naruto! You just became a genin. We can't just give you a higher rank mission." Iruka said to Naruto.

We were in the Hokage's office after a stupid mission we just did. We've been babysitting, finding lost pets, cleaning houses, helping people with groceries. It's been very boring around here. Sometimes when we have stupid missions I would go with Kiba and his team. At least he had missions were you get to fight someone. Sometimes I would go visit Gai and let him train me with big brother Neji. But today I had to be with Naruto's team.

"Hey Grandpa, can you at least give me a better mission? I can go with Kiba's team. They're going to be out of the village for two or three days and-"

"Fine. If you want to leave the village and want a better mission. I'll give you a C-rank mission." Gramps said. I smiled then looked at Naruto who smiled back at me.

"What's the mission?" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"You'll be escorting, that means you'll be protecting someone besides your teammates." He said making me and Naruto excited.

"Who is it?! A princess, an important lord of other village, an important ninja?! Tell me!" Naruto shouted.

I heard a knock on the door and the Hokage let him in. An old man with a bottle of sake in his hand walked in. He seemed familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

"This is the man you're being escorting." The Hokage said.

I watched as the man started to argue with Naruto. Naruto started to complain but I hit him on the head and made him shut up. I smiled then went up to the man.

"Hi, sorry about Naruto. He was dropped as a baby." I said and the man laughed.

"Well that's alright. I'm the bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to provide me super protection until I get back to my village." Tazuna said and I nodded.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere." I said looking at him. He smiled but then shook his head.

"I would remember someone as pretty as you." He said then Sasuke grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Well let's get going. You can go home and grab any weapons that you may need." Kakashi said walking up to us.

We all nodded then went home. I walked to Naruto's place because I had most of my weapons there. Once I grabbed my katana and packed clothes for the trip I went to the village gates to meet up with the others.

"Is everyone ready?" Kakashi said as I ran up to them.

"I'm ready." Naruto and I said at the same time.

"Alright let's get going."

"Yes sir!" We all said walking away from the village gates.

I hope something interesting happens on this mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I have to be careful for what I wish for. After leaving the village we were attacked by mist ninjas. They kinda looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, we stopped to talk to Tazuna and turns out that this mission became an A - rank mission. YES!

"Naruto! Stop running around!" I yelled at him.

"I can't die yet! I need to become Hokage!" He yelled running around like an idiot. I took out a kunai and threw it at his hand.