Special 25

[Edited]

Kimimaru

I went home to change because my clothes were ripped. When I got home I found Akamaru on my bed. I questioned myself but then picked him up, took him to Kiba, then went to go visit the hospital for some reason.

"Then we got in trouble so Gaara had to hide us using his sand." I said to the boy sitting next to me as we ate some grapes.

"I'm glad you recovered your memories but all you talk about is from when you were taken from the Hidden Cloud Village and when you ended up here. What about your real parents?" The boy asked. I stood quite then looked down at my feet.

"I don't know. For some reason I can't remember." I replied.

"Well, just know I'll be your family." He said standing up and kissing my head. I blushed and looked away from him.

"Thank you I guess. Anyway, I need to go home. Sakura told me to take you with me so come on." I said walking towards the door.

"Okay but can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Why don't you remember me?" He asked. I looked at him confused then at the ceiling.

"I never remembered meeting you before. Actually this is the first time I'veseen you...hum.."

"Sasuke. It's Sasuke." The boy said.

"Sasuke. I like it." I said. He smiled at me and for some reason it made me happy seeing him smile.

We walked home side by side. I continued talking about what I did with Zabuza and Haku, then I talked about how I hated Orochimaru. We laughed about what each of us used to do when we were kids and how we would make people mad when ever we would sneak off on our own and scare them.

"Alright, we're home." I said opening the door for him.

"So you really did lose your memory just by leaving the village, huh?" Sasuke said as he walked in.

"Yup! One moment I was with Naruto and the next thing I know I fall to the ground and don't remember anything." I said setting down two plates on the table.

"So what are you going to do now?" He asked siting down slowly.

"Well, stay here I guess? I need to watch over you until you fully recover from you injuries I guess." I explained.

"So in other words you're going to baby me." He said and I laughed.

We ate dinner then watched a scary movie. I kept yelling at the people for being stupid and Sasuke laughed. Once the movie was over I noticed that Sasuke had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I just slept in his arms.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's been a couple of days and they've been really busy. Tsunade was given the title of Hokage and Sasuke has been recovering faster. Me on the other hand had to start over on chakra control because for some reason I couldn't control my chakra correctly. But Shizune has been helping me out and she even taught me some medical ninjutsu.

"Hey Kimimaru!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Shikamaru.

"Hey Shikamaru, what's up?" I said as he walked beside me.

"Lady Tsunade wants to see us." He said seriously.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked and he shrugged.