Special 20

[Edited]

Kimimaru

It's been two days since the attack on the village and since Gramps death. Everyone was at the funeral but I didn't really care about it that much. All I cared about was what I was going to tell my friends. I know Gramps will always be watching me because he said so himself when I was little. But I have a bad feeling about doing this right now, I just can't shake it off.

"Kimimaru, I gathered everyone at my place." Sasuke said bring me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks Sasuke. Let's get going then." I said walking away from him. He caught up to me and held my hand as we walked. I could tell he was sad but he tried to stay strong for me. He was always like that when we were little. And I admired him for that.

"We're home!" Sasuke announced as we entered his apartment.

"Hey Kimimaru, are you alright?" Hinata asked.

"I'm fine." I replied softly.

"What was so important that you needed to tell us?" Shikamaru asked.

"I owe you guys an explanation." I said trying not to look up at them.

"Explanation? What do you mean Kimimaru?" Sasuke said.

"I know you guys have doubts about me. To be honest, I do as well." I said giving them a sad smile.

"Kimi-"

"I gain some of my memories back but only a little bit of it. I still can't remember much." I said cutting Naruto off.

"Hey, you don't need to tell us if you don't want to." Ino said.

"But if I don't tell you I'll feel guilty!" I shouted making everyone gasp.

"It's okay Kimimaru, you're not guilty of anything." Shino said.

"Yeah Shino's right, if you don't tell us you won't feel guilty. Everyone hides things from others. But only because we keep something to ourselves doesn't mean you're guilty." Kiba said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Can I at least tell you guys one thing?" I said looking up at everyone.

"Sure." Kiba said removing his hands from my shoulders.

"I knew about the attack on the village." I said.

"What?!" Everyone shouted.

"It's not true. Tell us it's not true." Sakura said. I shook my head then walked towards the window in the living room.

"I can't tell you it's not true because it is true. I knew that Orochimaru would try to destroy the village. At first I thought he was going to kill the Hokage and take me back but-"

"Wait, What do you mean take you back?" Sasuke said walking towards me.

"I used to be one of Orochimaru's experiments but I don't remember much about that. I just know of what he told me." I said looking back at everyone.

"Why didn't you tell us this before, Kimimaru!" Sasuke shouted.

"The Hokage told me not to tell anyone!" I shouted back. The tears I tried to hold back flowed down my cheeks. I fell to my knees and crawled into a ball.

"Kimi, hey, it's okay. I don't blame you." Naruto said crouching down to my level. I could feel his hand patting my head and I cried into my knees.

"Naruto get everyone outside. I'll take care of her." I heard Sasuke say.

"I'll be back okay." Naruto said before standing up and taking everyone outside.

"Kimimaru, stand up." Sasuke said but I just shook my head.