Special 23

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Come on Nii-san. It's really easy." I said as I watched Nii-san try to pop a ball.

"Easy for you to say!" He shouted.

"Here, give me your hand." I said walking up to him.

He gave me his hand where Jiraiya drew the dot. I looked at his headband and drew the same symbol on his hand. He smiled at me then continued with training.

"Hey you two. Let's go we need to meet Tsunade." Jiraiya said when he arrived.

"Who's Tsunade?" I asked.

"Remember, I told you we found someone who can help you out." Nii-san said. I nodded then looked at Jiraiya.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I said and they smiled at me.

We've been walking for awhile and it's been really busy. We've been running around looking for Tsunade. Nii-san said that she would be able to help me but we haven't found her.

"I give up. You guys can keep looking but I'm going to go site seeing." I said walking away from Nii-san and Jiraiya.

"Where are you going?" Jiraiya asked.

"To the Tanzaku castle. I heard it's really beautiful. If you need me you can just go find me there. Bye now." I said running through the streets of the town.

~Time Skip~

"Wow! It's huge!" I shouted as I saw the castle.

"Ahh Tanzaku castle has such a fabulous view even from the ground. That's why it's called the treasure of art." I heard someone say. I turned around to see two ladies standing a couple feet away from me.

"Oh, hello there." One of them said to me.

"Hi!" I responded with a small smile on my face.

They continued talking and I watched them. After a while I got bored and started to walk away until I heard a loud explosion. I looked back at the castle and noticed it was in ruins.

"What's going on?!" I shouted looking around.

"Long time no see, Kimimaru." I heard someone say. I looked up to see a huge snake and on top two men.

"Who are you?!" I shouted at them.

"Ah, did you forget about me already? That's really sad kimimaru." The man with long black hair said.

"The name's kimi and I don't know who you are so get lost!" I shouted at him.

"I pity you, I really do my darling. I was planning to take you that day I attacked the village but as you can see the old geezer stopped me from doing so." The man said chuckling as he spoke. I watched as they got off the snake and landed a couple feet away from me. I took out a kunai and stood in fighting position.

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart, I'm not here for you, yet that is." The man said looking behind me. At that moment I realized that the two women were still here.

"It's been a very long time Orochimaru." The lady with blonde hair said to the man.

"I've been searching for you." The man replied.

"Now what do you want from me again. You're not here to talk about the old days, right?" The lady said pulling me behind her.

"In fact, I have a small favor to ask from the two of you." The Orochimaru guy said looking at the lady then at me.

Special (Naruto fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें