Special 9

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Argh!"

"Well now I have to clean my blade." I said as I took out Zabuza's blade from a grass ninja's chest.

"Who are you?" He said before I sliced him in half.

"That's none of your business." I said looking down at him then at his other two partners.

"P-Please d-don't hurt us." They managed to say.

"Give me your scroll then I'll let you go." I said to them.

"Not so fast kid." The other ninja that I 'killed' said.

"Well you're a smart one aren't you." I disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"Look, I'll make you a deal. You hand over your scroll and I'll help you get a another scroll." He looked at me then at his partners.
"How about you give us your scroll and then we kill you." He said and I giggled.

"How about your dead." I said slicing his partners heads off. He looked at me in horror.

"You little bitch! You'll pay for that." He said.

"Well these people are week." I said walking away from them.

"I can't believe they fell for a little genjustu. Well, at least I have a heaven scroll now." I said putting the scroll in my weapon pouch.

"Sasuke!" I heard Sakura scream.

I ran over to where I heard her voice. I once there I found Sasuke on the a branch bend over. I wanted to help him but the Hokage told me not to help anyone. I was about to walk away when I heard Sasuke's voice.

"You're n-never g-going to t-take Kimimaru." He said.

"Oh, I don't think so." I heard someone say. I looked over to my left and saw a man with long hair.

"Well looks like I don't need to search for her." The man said disappearing then reappearing behind me. He kicked me and made me fall to the ground.

"Well, if it isn't Kimimaru. Or should I say my little experiment Rin." He said looking down at me.

"Let me go! I don't even know you." I yelled but he just laughed.

"Of course not my dear. What do you say if we go somewhere else to talk." He said putting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

"Not a chance." He said looking back at Sasuke.

"He'll come to me for power and for her." He said before disappearing into the branch.

When we reappeared I was thrown to the ground. I looked up at the man and he smiled. I stood up and tried to fight back but he grabbed my wrist before I could do anything.

"Let's see where I left the mark." He said pulling me closer to him and checking my neck.

"Intersting, the mark is gone. It seems that you were the only one who is able to do so. Tell me, how did you do it." He said smiling at me.

"First of all I don't know what you're talking about. Second of all who are you?" I said pulling away from him.

"I'm Orochimaru and-"

"And I need to leave." I said turning away from him.

"Fine I guess I'll just tell Sasuke the truth about you." Orochimaru said walking away from me.