Special 30

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"No! Don't hurt them!" I shouted as Fatso created his Earth style barrier around them.

"Shut up punk! God your a pain in the ass." Bossy said. "Let's get going."

"No!" I shouted. I was able to get away from her and started to made quick hand signs but stopped when the pain in my head returned.

"Pathetic. Sakon, Kidomaru, let's hurry up. Sakon, carry her." Bossy said.

"Come here kid." Two heads said reaching out to me but I moved away quickly. I stood up and started to run away from them.

"Let's go after her!" Bossy shouted.

"Guys! Help me!" I shouted as I jumped from branch to branch.

"Create another barrier!" Matatabi said. I quickly made my hands signs and create another barrier around me.

"What now?!" I asked.

"Got you!" I heard someone shout. Before I could react two arms wrapped around me making us fall.

"Can't keep running for long Kimi." Misaki said having my right hand behind my back and her foot on my face.

"I see that barrier of yours is as close to you as possible. But that thin barrier can't protect you from me." She said removing her foot from my face and stood me up. Before I could hit her she grabbed my left hand and tied both my hands in front of me.

"Let's get going shall we?" She said pulling me behind her.

"Let me go dammit!" I shouted at her.

"Not in a million years. Just shut up and keep walking!" She said pulling the rope harshly making me bump into her.

"Why you little-"

"Please stop this Misaki! Look, I don't know what I did to make you despise me but whatever it is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for any pain I caused you in the past." I said to her before she could hit me.

"You think that will stop me from getting my revenge on you? Well, think again." She said smiling at me. "Keep walking."

She turned around from me and walked away. I followed her and hoped for someone to come and take me away from here. As we kept walking I kept hearing loud sounds from behind us. From time to time I would stop and look back but Misaki would always pull the rope to make me continue.

"Looks like your friends are done for." Misaki said after a long time.

"No, they're stronger than what you think." I replied.

"Is that right? Well, let's wait and see shall we? I scenes them coming already, let's see who comes first? The Sound or your friends?" She said smiling at me. I pulled the rope harshly making me hit a tree in front of me. I slowly sat up but she quickly tied my to it.

"Be a good girl and stay right here." She said as she finished tying me up. She walked away from me and jumped on to a tree branch. She looked at the direction we came from and waited.

"Hey guys?" I said but got no answer. "Hey what's up? Why aren't you responding?" I asked again but nothing.

Okay, calm down Kimi. Maybe they're resting or thinking about a plan. Yeah, that's it, they're just waiting. I thought to myself. I was about to call Misaki out when she landed in front of me.

"Looks like I win." She whispered to me. I looked up and noticed Bossy and Two heads standing on a tree branch above us.

"Misaki, we're ready." Bossy said. Misaki smirked then went to them. They talked for a while then looked down at me.